• Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking great - some nice training - shady knows whats up on the trim trim

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Yup, Ole Shady has been giving me tips since I joined the farm. We have differing opinions on a few things but damn do I respect him. He tells me the shit I know I should do but put off with a well lets see attitude lol. Got the trim done today on all my girls. Raised two of the midgets as they just werent hitting the level so to speak. Saved all the trim as it is sticky as hell and smells like a Skunk fucked a Pine tree. Drying and gonna try a lil BHO on it. Ive only done bubble and dry sift baked n rolled hash before, so this should be interesting. Ill throw a pic of what comes of it.

PC070004
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Is that training i see? Look kinda yellow or that might just be the camera. I just made this butter and I've been get blasted off anything that has butter in it. Mac n cheese, Chunky Chocolate chip cookies, etc... I LOVE TRIM!!!

IMG 0131

C

Cify

Man I can never get edibles to work. Looking good though im stoked to see them take off. I noticed in one of your other pics your bottom bubs hairs are going orange already...something get seeded or did a leaf lay on top and kill them?

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Nah guys' I have a really crappy camera, And I will be remedying that problem after christmas. Fucking 80 dollar nerf guns that break in the first two weeks among many other fine things for not just kids but the ol lady have me pretty strapped right now. Ron just get me a spoon and leave me alone with the bowl lol.

D

dmtcorey

dude you should make a didgeridoo out of them huge stocks you got !

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Ok, so the B.H.O. didnt produce nearly what I thought it would, so no pic's. We got enough for a smoke session and I damn near passed out the crap was so strong. I think Im gonna stick to bubble from here in. Safer and higher returns. I was making the crap in a ventilation chamber and still felt like I was huffing spray paint lol. Wahh wahhh wahhh. Three days out from start of week four flower and the girls look great. Big ass bud's spreading out like a case of herpes. I love my job.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

I couldnt resist putting these up. Week 3.5 of flower. Also three of the mystery magic are nicely sprouted. Ill be dumbfounded surprised if the other seven arent visible in the next day or two as they all popped shells so fast. Well enjoy, and let me know what you think. Switched over to 1/12 veg blend 1 table spoon of Magnesium Sulfate and two tables spoon's of the jamaican bat guanno per gallon of purified H2o. Water ph'd to 6 even. Really pumped them up in the last three day's.

PC140001
PC140002
PC140003
PC140004
PC140005
PC140007
NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Girlfriend is buying me an HD camera for Christmas so after that the pic's will be much better. I cant seem to get the color's right to show what I see. I have tried everything with this piece of shit and nothing works.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Girlfriend is buying me an HD camera for Christmas so after that the pic's will be much better.

Fukn finally. Shady knows everything about cameras so maybe he can help in the meantime. Until then... :party0022:

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Finally tuned the camera in enough to get some bud shots so here they are.
Pineapple Kush is kickin!!! The AK-48 are the thicker shorter bushy beetches.

PC140001
PC140002
PC140003
PC140004
PC140005
PC140007
PC140008
PC140009
PC140010
PC140011
PC140012
PC140013
PC140014
NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Got a few shots of the nug's taken from the mommy my newest beans came from. As usual pic's dont do it justice, Lime green with red and orange hairs every where and a nice dense popcorn feel. Crunchy and crystaly so I cant wait for the bebbe's germing to get it on allready.

:icon_spin:

PC140004
PC140006
PC140009
PC140015
PC140017
PC140019
PC140020
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Holy shit... Am I seeing double or was there an earthquake when you were snapping nug shots... :giggle Gotta have the camera on macro mode and a steady hand or tripod next time... I'm just giving you a hard time, but if you're home when the HPS shuts off, there really isn't any reason why you can't snap some decent shots with the flash for the first 10 min after lights off... I've been doing it this way for quite a while... Gotta have that eye candy for the masses... :cool

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Missed lights out today, and yeah gotta get some camera love for christmas. Ill try for some better bud shots tommorow

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Here are some excellent shot's of my bubble in action. Friend brought by his trim and we worked up a small batch.

PC140002
PC140003
PC140005
PC140011
NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Those pics I took that were doubled image I bet would look awsome on 3d

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

So I woke up early as hell and was able to snap a few before lights were full on. I know they still are shit but Im doin what I can with wahat I got. You can see the lower leaves have lightened as have some of the smaller girls. Thats because of the nute change up. Ill balance it out over the next week and they should get back to dark emerald. Bud's are looking nice for theyre immature age tho.

:harvest:

PC160012
PC160017
PC160018
PC160019
PC160020
PC160021
PC160022
PC160023
PC160024
PC160025
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Hey neo. Do you know where I can get one of those bubble bags. Next harvest I wanna get bubbly with my trim. I can only eat so many edibles while watching this figure.:tongueout

P.S. Every time i try to order some PK they're out of stock. Im keeping my eye on her.:tmi

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Got mine on e-bay. Get the real deal most exspensive ones you can cause you want the materials to be quality and you want that stitching to be professional. NO CHEAP KNOCK OFFS. They fall apart sometimes first run wich sux, but they always fall apart. If you got a couple hunddy get the bag and washing machine set online. Google Bubble Bags / Machine Plant Extractor

Latest posts

Top Bottom