Nirvana Blackberry under 1500w

• Thread starter Mike49048
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike49048

Mike49048

This is my first grow in a long time and the first using the 1500w.

I am flowering in a 10 x 8 ft space and have the moms in a 4 x 7 space. I really just getting started and still have many items yet to get. So far I am running:

Equipment
*one 1500w Masterblaster hps light with the xxxl magnum *reflector "ocho"
*745 cfm fan for cooling the light
*45 pint dehumidifier
*10000 btu portable a/c, haven't needed to use yet
*250w mh
*six 4' florescent lights

Equipment to come in the near future
air filtration, ph and ppm meters, another 1500w hps light, Co2 system also planning on buying 13 2'ft pineapple kush clones to put right in to flower

Nuts: Need help here any suggestions are appreciated.
*Dyno-Gro Grow for Veg
*Dyno-Gro Bloom for Flower

I using one teaspoon to a gallon of water
I haven't been able to ph or ppm the water yet, I need to pick up the meters.

medium
Farfard C-1p Mix (Green Bag)

Plants
2 moms from seed of Nirvana blackberry female seeds
9 clones

The moms are under 24hr of light w a 250w mh and four 4' florescent lights they are about 6'ft tall would be bigger if I wasn't bending them.

The clones were vegged under six 4' florescent lights until 3' tall then put under the 1500w hps for flowering

The 1st wk of flowering I had temp. problems, the room was getting up to 99 degrees f when the lights were on and got down to 54 degrees for a night or two because I covered up the heat vents. This was fixed when I exhausted the heat from the light and under covered one of the heat vents. The room now is between 72-81 degrees.

Equipment and Nuts and stuff
Nirvana blackberry under 1500w

Ocho reflector

745 cfm 8 fan

Dyno gro nuts

The medium

Dehumidifer 45 pint with humidity   room temp

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Off 2 a good start bro. Sux about the heat issue. At least u took care of it early. Good luck on ur grow.

Mike49048

Mike49048

First couple weeks so far, moms and deficiency

Week 1
Wk 1 after pruning

Wk 1 Blackberry 7

Wk 1 Blackberry 2

Wk 1 Blackberry flowering

Wk 1 flowers milk jug for size

Week 2
Wk 2 Blackberry flowering 2

Wk 2 Blackberry flowering 10

Wk 2 Blackberry flowering 11

Wk 2 Blackberry flowering 3

Moms
Blackberry Moms

Deficiency
Purple deficiency

Mike49048

Mike49048

It could be the genetics... It is the first time running this strain. I don't believe it is thou. It's only going on the three week of flowering, the buds are still forming. If it was genetics I would think it would show up closer to the end of the grow.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
1500w HPS?? or 1500w MH?

Good start either way. I thought they were MH units.

Mike49048

Mike49048

Day 17 Flowering

Quick update with some pics I took today.

Day 17 Flowering

Day 17 Flowering 2

Day 17 Flowering 3

Day 17 Flowering 4

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

lookin goom MI man, keep up the green work, Peace SSP

2DogWalker

Looks good bro, 1500 W should give you some danks with the proper upbringing, good luck man

2dog

M

MichNuggets

looks great, they look like there about to start packing on some weight! any smell yet?

P

papadop

Subd. Good luck on your grow. I look forward to seeing the end results

Mike49048

Mike49048

looks great, they look like there about to start packing on some weight! any smell yet?

I agree, I can't wait to see them in another week. The room hasn't started to smell to bad yet. It has a shape green scent that seems to getting more noticeable each time I go in the room.

Mike49048

Mike49048

I'll be posting more pics in a couple days to show them at 3 weeks.

:rollj:

S

SYROUS

a large portion of my plants have the same purple going on,ive never heard of diagnosing issues by the stems your leaves would talk first .looking good for sure though

Mike49048

Mike49048

So I just picked up a new 1500w hps today and some new nuts and a ph meter the list is still not complete but who knows if it every will be.

Here's a pic of one of the nine Blackberry to give you a better idea of their size. The stick on the side is around 4ft I believe. There is a couple shots at different angles. The bud shots are the same bud on day 19 and 20. I'll keeping taking pics of it now and then so we can watch it grow.

1 of 9 Blackberry Day 19 2

1 of 9 Blackberry Day 20 2

1 of 9 Blackberry Day 20

Day 19 Flowering

Day 20 Flowering 5

Ocho Reflector

Master Blaster 1500w Light and Bailset

New Nuts

Mike49048

Mike49048

a large portion of my plants have the same purple going on,ive never heard of diagnosing issues by the stems your leaves would talk first .looking good for sure though

I agree the leaves will always tell you what going on. I was just trying to becareful. What I believe caused the purple strips was a combination of factors including cold temps for a couple nights, trimming them way back, a lockout of nuts (just tested the tap water I've been using at 7.5 without the nuts), bending them, and a little lumen shock is likely to be in there some where. In one word stress. I think there going to be just fine thou. I'm looking forward to trying out the new nuts with the right ph; I want to see what these girls can really do.

F

friskyscorp

Cool! Will be following...just ordered Nirvana Blackberry fem yesterday (weekend whopper). Look forward to your updates.

F

friskyscorp

any updates?

Just checking on your grow Any new pics? Everything ok?

Top Bottom