Nirvana Blackberry

• Thread starter SmokeMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeMan

Hi everyone, This thread is for one of Nirvana's latest releases BlackBerry. I havnt noticed and real threads or pics on this strain. I hear alot about it but never see pics. Ive seen crosses with Blackberry in it but no straight Blackberry pics. The ones from nirvana look promising. I just noticed they took down the old pics and put up this new one. Looks good .

I got 3 selected males and 3 females , plus I got 3 clones of each BB female. I had 4 males but 1 of them got the ax. No smell or branching. I plan to make seeds with the best Male and Female.

I am 8 days into flowering and she has really taken off. When triggered they were smaller than all my other plants but now 2 of them are taller than all the rest. It has a nice amount of stretch and I can tell its not over yet.

Has anyone else purchsed any of these seeds or has anyone grown this strain yet? Pics are more than welcome .

In the next upcoming posts I will show pics of my BlackBerry's.

Blackberry
A

azmatis

it looks just like a canadian seed companys version of blackberry the companys name is v.i.s.c truly beautiful stuff good medicinal qualities , easy to grow
az

S

Silica

Whats in the heritage?

Great shots, how many phenos look like that out of ten?
Wouldnt mind a birl on that strain myself.
rep+

W

WCC

it looks just like a canadian seed companys version of blackberry the companys name is v.i.s.c truly beautiful stuff good medicinal qualities , easy to grow
az

I'm pretty sure thats the same pic ????

S

SmokeMan

Yea after looking at VISC site it looks like Nirvana took there pic and put it on there site. Also the description is alot different on VISC. There BB is indica dominate they say and it only takes 7-8 weeks. Nirvana's BB take 10-11 weeks. and its mostly sativa?

I take it Nirvana's BB is going to be different and now I dont expect it to look like that pic at all . Lets hope its similar.

bluebuds

bluebuds

shitty they snagged the canadian pic. ive heard nothing but good from everyone whose grown/smoked BB, -bluebuds

S

SmokeMan

Yea its kind of Odd. I wonder if they know VISC has that as there BB pic?

This is the pic they had before.

They sure advertise Blackberry as a purple strain. Temps play a big role apperantly.

My temps are real cold at nite so if i dont get any purps out of them then that is false advertisement lol . I just want some good purp herb. I have yet to grow anything truly purple so I am on a mission until I find that purple lady.

Blackberry1
S

Silica

Low ph helps in my oppinion aswell. Like 4.8 to 5.2.
I used to get some purple hues out of -ak47, a blueberry x K2 and a blue mystic with either low temps or low ph.

Dont trust anything nirvana does, they rip off photos and genetics.
Ak48 is really jock horror x ice, nothing like real ak from serious.

S

SmokeMan

Here is some pics of my sativa looking blackberry. This is with 1 week veg. These plants caught up to my others who were 3 weeks older. Now this plant is the tallest out of all of them. Im hoping this pheno is the winner. I got a clone of each BB plant vegging. Hoping 1 of them is the keeper I am seeking :smoke

H

hoki2test

:smokeGood luck with this grow bro and keep us updated,i allwayz had a thing for blackberry myself:party0042:

T

TNG

Here is some pics of my sativa looking blackberry. This is with 1 week veg. These plants caught up to my others who were 3 weeks older. Now this plant is the tallest out of all of them. Im hoping this pheno is the winner. I got a clone of each BB plant vegging. Hoping 1 of them is the keeper I am seeking :smoke

Hi, that looks very nice. I got the BB from Nirvana and they didn't crack, I'm an experienced grower too. I'm not happy with Nirvana, they lost some seeds as well I paid for. I do think I'll try the VISC though, it looks like a great company. Great luck with your grow and can't wait to see your finished bud pics! :star

S

SmokeMan

She is coming along nice now. Fast as fuck!! What do you guys and girls think?

:smiley_joint:

H

hoki2test

:icon_spin:Looking good bro...should be interesting to see if she will start to purp at all:smiley_joint:

B

BobbyIndica

either way it looks good. keep us updated, i wonder what the yeild is gonna be? it looks like this strechy bud called "wall crawl flower" my friend in richmond had, not a very good good yeilder but a great smoke

T

TokenZen

Looking great just curious on how she will smoke and taste? I would keep the most sat and the most indy fems if your looking to keep them around, as long as they are worth the smoke of course...

W

WCC

\ I do think I'll try the VISC though, it looks like a great company.

I've personally heard nothing positive about this company. Only complaints and bad mouthing .. even posts being put up on craigslist in there hometown about there supposed shitty service ???

http://nanaimo.en.craigslist.ca/rnr/1305915180.html

I've also purchased V.I.S.C'S version of BlackBerry from Vancouver Seed Bank @ one point in time and have nothing positive to add about that strain .

Better safe than sorry ...

Top Bottom