Nirvana's Master Kush + Hso Bubba's Gift

• Thread starter blu3kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blu3kush

blu3kush

yea it seems like they pack on weight very fast. I cant wait to see how this next BG comes out.

blu3kush

blu3kush

just wondering what everyone considers the first day of flowering? first day of 12/12 or when you start seeing female flowers not them just showing sex.

blu3kush

blu3kush

super excited to finally get to try these out
20160222 174413

Grow4me

Grow4me

just wondering what everyone considers the first day of flowering? first day of 12/12 or when you start seeing female flowers not them just showing sex.
I start counting the day I flip the lights. I know others do it different.

blu3kush

blu3kush

Thanks. I was counting from first flowers which was almost two weeks after switching.

Migrower83

Migrower83

The mango sapphire is a good strain aswell I have a friend running it his takes after the bg a lot , your bg is looking good

blu3kush

blu3kush

thanks I ended up harvesting her yesterday except three lower branches I left a little bud and some leafs on it. I cut down the root ball and transplanted into some fresh soil gonna try and reveg and keep a mother plant just in case the next bubba gift seed I just started doesn't have the grape smell and taste like this first one did. i know because I tried a sample of it maybe a week or two ago and and tasted just like it smelled. I wont know how much it yielded for maybe another week when its dry.

Migrower83

Migrower83

The re veg will take a while but it does work I've done it with that strain , there chem came out pretty good 10 weeks bloom I just got ahold of Death Star and strawberry Death Star and forum cut gsc so that will be another new adventure and just rebuilt a room with gavitas an canna coco an canna nuts

blu3kush

blu3kush

yea its gonna suck a little waiting for it to revert back I wish I took a few extra cuts before I flipped only took one but it didn't make it I seem to have the worst luck with cloning. but anyways I've been practicing cloning with my 2 death stars but i think i'm just gonna buy an ez cloner or might just make one.
I just got ahold of Death Star and strawberry Death Star and forum cut gsc so that will be another new adventure and just rebuilt a room with gavitas an canna coco an canna nuts
that sounds awesome. first time doing coco?

Migrower83

Migrower83

yea its gonna suck a little waiting for it to revert back I wish I took a few extra cuts before I flipped only took one but it didn't make it I seem to have the worst luck with cloning. but anyways I've been practicing cloning with my 2 death stars but i think i'm just gonna buy an ez cloner or might just make one.
that sounds awesome. first time doing coco?
Yeah first time doing coco and using the gavitas explosive growth though , the ez cloner is awesome as long as u clean it with bleach I use to be horrible with cloning now 5 days an there rooted 7 days and going to there new homes lol

blu3kush

blu3kush

I think my problem was too much light and over watering. the last two I took a couple days ago been letting them dry out a little and been sticking them in a shaded corner and they already have little nubs leaves are still they same shade of green from day 1 so I think im gonna stick to this method until I get a cloner.
Yeah first time doing coco and using the gavitas explosive growth though
lol those plants are gonna be needing some major support.

Migrower83

Migrower83

There small now I'll probably be able to flip in 2 weeks the way there growing 6" clones to teen size plants 7 days

blu3kush

blu3kush

they grow soo much faster in coco not that I would know personally but been looking into trying it out in the future so I've been checking some grows in coco and they are no joke.

Migrower83

Migrower83

I tried mixing coco w/pro mix hp no difference when I bought mine they told me if I wanted to see the big difference to go with canna and damn huge change

blu3kush

blu3kush

I will keep that in mind. just wondering when you grew the bubba's gift did you get multiple pheno's or only one?

blu3kush

blu3kush

the one I have that im gonna reveg smells just like grape has a grape taste but a hint of diesel or something also had really fat indica leaves

Top Bottom