Nirvana's Master Kush + Hso Bubba's Gift

• Thread starter blu3kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blu3kush

blu3kush

some of the smaller buds from the bubba's gift ready for the jar.
20160227 105304
starting to tie down the three strawberry sour diesel. bubba's gift bottom right corner.
20160228 133119 2
20160228 133349

blu3kush

blu3kush

tastes great it had a fruity taste at first now its starting to fade there are sitting in a jar for the last two days and starting to smell more like kush the taste is a little weak but im hoping curing it for a little while will bring out the true flavors.

Grow4me

Grow4me

tastes great it had a fruity taste at first now its starting to fade there are sitting in a jar for the last two days and starting to smell more like kush the taste is a little weak but im hoping curing it for a little while will bring out the true flavors.
It should help!

blu3kush

blu3kush

yup I cant wait. yesterday I put two of the strawberry sour diesel's in the tent on 12/12. out of the three I have 2 are more on the sativa side growing fast and stretching and one looks to be indica growing a little slower and short almost a twin of the bubba gift seedling.

Migrower83

Migrower83

love it 10 days of veg & under t5 3 under the gravitas went from 6' clone to having 18" plants heres a pic of the room before i put the plants in a guy at my grow store told me about adding the fans there hooked straight to the ballast they say don't air cool a de bulb my fan's blow under it and blow the heat away i can hold my hand one foot from the bottom of the lamp and no hotter than my regular 1ks were ceiling in pic is 7.5 foot tall and before i turned the bulbs on i put hands rite under bulbs u do NOT feel any breeze at the bulb

IMG 2186
blu3kush

blu3kush

Pretty sweet. If you ever wanna drop by and post some pics feel free especially those death stars I have two that just started flowering from seeds I found in a eighth I had purchased wondering if I had the real deal or not

Migrower83

Migrower83

That chocolate mint og that we were talking about that day stay away from them I poped the last 2 seeds I had of it and they grew full blown nuts day 21 flower in a room that I been running for a long time true shitty genetics all the way around

blu3kush

blu3kush

shit that sucks I wasn't planning on it if you say they aren't worth it. I was checking out the BMR from bog gonna have to pick me up a pack of those next time.

Migrower83

Migrower83

shit that sucks I wasn't planning on it if you say they aren't worth it. I was checking out the BMR from bog gonna have to pick me up a pack of those next time.
Bmr is a F****** awesome strain the sour bubble is the bomb to !

blu3kush

blu3kush

Yea it looks like some really good stuff. Have you tried the blue Kush I guess it's blue moon rocks crossed with the sour bubble and its suppose to finish faster too.

Migrower83

Migrower83

Yea it looks like some really good stuff. Have you tried the blue Kush I guess it's blue moon rocks crossed with the sour bubble and its suppose to finish faster too.
Yes I have little bit more potent abt 55-60 days on the finish damn good taste I have a ton of bog gear sour strawberry , sour bubble , sour grapes , bmr stuff doesn't get really dense like most of my other strains but definitely good smoke and a fast finish I was thinking about picking up a pack of lsd from the seed bank by me but I have a lot of new strains rite now gg#4 Death Star strawberry Death Star tangerine power grapefruit kush

Migrower83

Migrower83

Sweet Gg#4 lucky you have you flowered it yet?
No I haven't I got a cpl different clones of it from different places Ann Arbor is full of gg#4 that all look different so I got one from my buddy he swears it's the real deal but doesn't look anything like the one I got in A2

Top Bottom