Nitro Toxic In Flower - Troubleshooting, Findings, Purple Voodoo

• Thread starter Fatty LIVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

dude.. are u serious? 7 weeks and they look like that!? dude mine are 7 weeks.. what gives!?

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

dang dude. thats insane. I feel like I could do better if I had few plants. I had no idea they were going to get this huge. I flipped them at about 9-10"... they're 40+" now. My next round is going to be just 2 plants, thats it, haha. I have a cali hash plant and some more of these. I could do a girl scout clip too.. hmmm

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

but autoflower seeds.. that sounds interesting. Are they difficult in flip? like they just go on their own, correct? whats the nute schedule like for that?

Moto

Moto

Ro is supposed to be free of disolved solids, disolved solids are what your tds meter reads and also has an effect on plant nutrient uptake. Most tap water is around 200ppm tds when you add nutrients to that it can take your ppm #s too high resulting in plant problems. Plus some of those disolved solids in the tap water can be anything from chromium 3 to birth control pills or antidepressants. Plants should always see a doctor before taking narcotic medications.

Lmao.. Your ending made this discussion for me.. HAHA :D sorry to sidetrack

Grandma Meme 3

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

but autoflower seeds.. that sounds interesting. Are they difficult in flip? like they just go on their own, correct? whats the nute schedule like for that?
Yea autoflower flips on its own. You just run 16-20 hrs a day from start to finish. They are a lil more sensitive to nutes but most are easy to grow.

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Maaaan.. I'm a little upset... 3 of my plants are hermaphrodites dude. Whats weird is the flowers tho.. they don't have like the petals.. it's openning up with hairs and then some like greenish tiny banana shapes. They're not yellow tho.. I read they can be sterile.. I so hope thats the case at least or do females do this?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Are they getting light during the dark period, even a tiny pinhole of light?
If you don't know, turn the light in your flower room off with the lights on outside and then get in and look for light...

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

A lil bit of light usually don't hurt. Unless you have a lot of light .Or stress can cause, and also non stable strains can hermie up. It's hard to tell brother.
woah.. and what type bulb? does it matter?
I've grown them with just hps with enhanced blue. But lately I've been using t5/mh for veg and hps to finish.

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Are they getting light during the dark period, even a tiny pinhole of light?
If you don't know, turn the light in your flower room off with the lights on outside and then get in and look for light...

Well Gentlemen.. I believe I found the issue.. upon cleaning up the hermies I went ahead and cleaned everything...

I am never again trusting in H2O2.. I'm scared to add too much and adding just a little too little well... My whole system was RAMPANT with root rot... it was deceiving because all of them would have just a couple roots hanging out the pots that looked white.. the roots on the biggest plants were only maybe 8" long in the "ball". 2 more plants went hermie since yesterday. i'm down to 3. Did an ENTIRE system flush and now I'm on the HG. @Midwestjay .... I'm sure this makes you smile. I should have just researched further before diving in. I'm so upset I've let these girls turn guys. these last 3 dont have any weird hermie spots. PLEASE GOD let this be the beginning of greener... i meen buddier pastures hehe.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Well Gentlemen.. I believe I found the issue.. upon cleaning up the hermies I went ahead and cleaned everything...

I am never again trusting in H2O2.. I'm scared to add too much and adding just a little too little well... My whole system was RAMPANT with root rot... it was deceiving because all of them would have just a couple roots hanging out the pots that looked white.. the roots on the biggest plants were only maybe 8" long in the "ball". 2 more plants went hermie since yesterday. i'm down to 3. Did an ENTIRE system flush and now I'm on the HG. @Midwestjay .... I'm sure this makes you smile. I should have just researched further before diving in. I'm so upset I've let these girls turn guys. these last 3 dont have any weird hermie spots. PLEASE GOD let this be the beginning of greener... i meen buddier pastures hehe.
It happens man. Just learn from it. As this new plant i started developes I'll kinda walk you through it. It's a Skywalker OG. Not auto but it's really just the same. I just germinated it, it popped through the wool yesterday. It'll be in my OG auto thread.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

And far from happy bro. I know I run hydro but still, I like to keep things as natural as possible.

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

And far from happy bro. I know I run hydro but still, I like to keep things as natural as possible.

Yea, I didn't get mad because I understand I'm probably going to mess something up. Hydro is a lot of work to get your reigns... but today man I got the best news yet. I checked the PPM from yesterday and it's actually gone DOWN for once but about 40 pts! I cut back the covers to let the wool/cay breathe a little, a day of HG, Res is super clean AND 2/3 are showing some bud development while 1 I believe I didn't save and seems to be turning. I'm gonna wait.. I'm going off preflowers and they're looking a little furry clawish.. I could be trippin, lol.. I'll wait to cut it. The one in the back LOOKS to be solid though... if it is.. these buds are going to be massive. the amount of nodes, there's only 4 stems and they're like deisel strong... all I can do is chill n monitor. If these don't make it... my next girls definitely will.

Live.. AND LEARN.. or you're just dying really. LET MY PLANTS LIIIIVE!

Top Bottom