NITROGEN TOXICITY... DID YOU EVER HAVE IT?

• Thread starter SnappyJack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eledin

Eledin

I wrote out a longer reply and erased it last night, woke up and read this again, I’m just going to say this……

STFU.

please.

Do it.

Someone named “buffnuts” is slurping too much of his own sauce….yeah, that sauce…..
Hahaha I was about to do the same, in fact I deleted my first one, but then I thought about people who might search in google, come across this post and read this dude and believe him. According to him we can feed nitrogen indefinetely and the more we do the bigger the plants, how cool would that be right? This guy took the whole metabolism system and threw it out the window hahahaha.
I invite him to consume pure protein powder all day, just 1 day, lets see how his system reacts. Either he becomes the Hulk or he is gonna spend a good ammount of time in the toilet, and its gonna be an explosive number 2. I wonder which one will it be...
By the way, dont do it, you can cause permanent liver damage... just in case. According to Yale University anyway, not as educated as him but they can do basic math.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hahaha I was about to do the same, in fact I deleted my first one, but then I thought about people who might search in google, come across this post and read this dude and believe him. According to him we can feed nitrogen indefinetely and the more we do the bigger the plants, how cool would that be right? This guy took the whole metabolism system and threw it out the window hahahaha.
I invite him to consume pure protein powder all day, just 1 day, lets see how his system reacts. Either he becomes the Hulk or he is gonna spend a good ammount of time in the toilet, and its gonna be an explosive number 2. I wonder which one will it be...
By the way, dont do it, you can cause permanent liver damage... just in case. According to Yale University anyway, not as educated as him but they can do basic math.
I’ve always said my friend,
2+2= 🍌
What’s an Ivy League school anyways? 🚽🧻

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Why’s every other crazy say it’s boron even if your in veg dumbfounds me.

Yeah I’ve had n toxicity my names x oh sry I thought this was a rehab for n toxicity growers 🤣

Ok jokes aside to much n messes up the flower formation imo

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

Why’s every other crazy say it’s boron even if your in veg dumbfounds me.

Yeah I’ve had n toxicity my names x oh sry I thought this was a rehab for n toxicity growers 🤣

Ok jokes aside to much n messes up the flower formation imo
I think it does too. I fed my flowering girl last run with veg nutes and it seemed way more leafy than normal

Top Bottom