NKQ the same good c99 x g13

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

This plant came from some 8 year old seeds, some of the first I ever bought from the now defunct Heaven's Stairway. Same cross as original Killer Queen but different parents, made by stonpony. I can't believe the yields on this small little plant it's going to be around a q.p. of solid colas. I'm about to take lots of cuttings from the mother and run it inside because it's definitely looking "killer".

Nkq the same good c99 x g13
Nkq the same good c99 x g13 2
Nkq the same good c99 x g13 3
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

DAmn bro you got lots of Outy purdeez!! Props my man!!

fractal

fractal

Here are some shots of a nice top bud trimmed and cured. I'm amazed at the production and the density of the buds it is a true commercial cropper type of clone with above average potency. It isn't a racy one, not the pineapple grail of C99 but definitely potent. I would say 9 for bag appeal, 7.5 for potency, 10 for yield and 10 for bud density and texture. Also it is a very low odor plant as advertised for C99 but to tell you the truth I judge buds on their stinky funk factor and this one doesn't impress me the smell and flavor is mild. I would rate that a 6. It's good enough that I am going to run it indoors very soon in a vertical setup and I expect a huge yield.

NKQ bud
NKQ2bud

Latest posts

Top Bottom