NL#1 / 10 x 4 PROMIX TABLE

• Thread starter iahsound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

iahsound

I have had 50 nl cuts vegging for a week and a half in 4inch cube's and now have just put them on the table! I fed them ph'd filterd water w/some prozyme, cal-mag and a
wee-bit-o-veg seeing as that is what i hav worked the gyal's up to. All info,questionz,comments and advise is welcome!!:rastadancing::party0023::rastadancing:

Nl1 1st week
Nl1 1st week veg
Pro mix  peralite
50 nl1 1 wk veg

420king-MASSES

looks nice man what you use for your liner roofing membrane or pond liner and what are you rocking for lights brotha

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Is the NL #1 old school clones or new seed stock. Either way the right NL #1 can be a real keeper. I like seeing NL grows. It use to be one of the top strains.

%0 plants should keep you supplied in buds for a while.

I

iahsound

looks nice man what you use for your liner roofing membrane or pond liner and what are you rocking for lights brotha

Yes king, its just some reg. 3 mil black plastic and for the lights its 2 1000wttr og sunsystem ballast with some mid sized hoods that are vented. I got the ballast up in the attic and i'm using a window air conditioner. I'm bout to put another table right next to that one same size.
Thanks for checking it out boss!:icon_spin:

I

iahsound

Is the NL #1 old school clones or new seed stock. Either way the right NL #1 can be a real keeper. I like seeing NL grows. It use to be one of the top strains.

%0 plants should keep you supplied in buds for a while.

Hey Tobor!, ya you know when i first got ahold of a lb of this the only thing i could think was damn remember the early to late 90's when we used to smoke this stuff,then my friend told me it was nl#1 and that him and some other peeps had aquired the cut in 2ooo. I had to get it! so he brought me these cutts. The finished prod is big,light and fluffy with that old school stank!!! :mysterymachine:

joeca1i

joeca1i

theres plenty of great NL seeds,online.Sensi's,dr.atomic,sagamartha,dutchpassions etc.

I

iahsound

theres plenty of great NL seeds,online.Sensi's,dr.atomic,sagamartha,dutchpassions etc.

True true!!! a favorite was the NL#5xBLUEBERRY!!!!!!
Anybody seen any of that around????!!!!!!??????!!!!
:spacecraft:

JAWS

JAWS

how does your run-off work???...

seen this done many times and have always wondered how ppl deal with the run-off..
peace bro:tongueout

also how come there are some many NL out there, i have 6 and 9 and i guess theres 1 and 5 and 7 WHATS UP WITH THAT..

I

iahsound

how does your run-off work???...

seen this done many times and have always wondered how ppl deal with the run-off..
peace bro:tongueout

also how come there are some many NL out there, i have 6 and 9 and i guess theres 1 and 5 and 7 WHATS UP WITH THAT..

ya the table is set at a slight angle and there's a rain gutter set up on one side,i'll put up a pic later so you can see but if you are watering correctly you should'nt see any run off at all. I know what your sayin bout the NL#?
for sure, i'm not sure as to how many pheno's there are but i do know from personal expierance that the #1 and the #5 are both good!! do you got pics of your 6 and 9??
hey jaws thank you for coming by i am gonna run through your thresds here in a few!!:joint:

JAWS

JAWS

hey sound:smoke
naw bro i dont have any going at the moment i was just wondering how come there were so many different ones out there...

need to run them i keep hearing there killers to found in them, great yields and tons of phenom's...maybe next round!!
thanks bro:smoke

I

iahsound

hey sound:smoke
naw bro i dont have any going at the moment i was just wondering how come there were so many different ones out there...

need to run them i keep hearing there killers to found in them, great yields and tons of phenom's...maybe next round!!
thanks bro:smoke

Boss, it trips me out how many pheno's there are of NL
but one thing i do know is that b-4 the kush hit the market
this is the shit we were all smokin and every body was like this is the dank! along w/skunk#1!!!!!!You eva get some NL#5xBLUEBERRY????
love and respect!!:rastadancing::party0023::rastadancing:

JAWS

JAWS

i do belive i had some awhile back but i traded them off for something else..i have some NL *MOONSHINE that i think sounds pretty good..
peace bro.

I

iahsound

ya i have pulled off a couple nl x blueberry pheno's, really loved that nl#5 cross!! man i'm intrested in seeing your nl x moonshine!!! i got a moonshine x w-widow "blue mataro"
Hey jaws thanx for coming through man! I keep wondering who's out there paying attention to these things!! love and respect!!!:rasta2:

JAWS

JAWS

hey SOUND:smoke
ya its always like that untill you find a click and then things pic up a bit, been in many many clicks in my time on the net yet to find one here at the farms...

a good grow long will speak loud and clear i would think..
peace bro:smoke

I

iahsound

Fosho!! well i'll be updating this thread soon,thanks again for coming on!! love what your doin man!!!:pimp:

420king-MASSES

I remember toking the #5 and & in 94-95era as well as the nl5/haze which is the shit ya cant go wrong with nl genetics pure or hybridized just look at my avatar nlxskunkxhaze=silver bubble oh and subscribed

I

iahsound

Yes king, most definatly! and i would have to say that #5 has always been one of the top 5 favorites! i remember when we used to get that #5 x haze and in those days there was'nt anything that could top!

420king-MASSES

to be honest some of todays top strains still dont stand up to it nl5/haze as well as the basic 5 and #7

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Are you using a pair of 1000W ers or do you only have 1 on a mover?

I

iahsound

Are you using a pair of 1000W ers or do you only have 1 on a mover?

Ya there two 1000wtrs on each table, i have not stuck the other babie's on the other table yet but i will have some more pics this evening so you can see everything lit up.
Thanks for coming through!:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom