NL#1 / 10 x 4 PROMIX TABLE

• Thread starter iahsound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

iahsound

to be honest some of todays top strains still dont stand up to it nl5/haze as well as the basic 5 and #7

Yes king that is for sure!! i dont think i have ever had the #7 but i have had that #5/haze and wow you are so right that strain has stood out over these past years and b-4 the whole kush bonanza started that was one of the world's best ever, sought after smoke!!!:bongsmi:

I

iahsound

Shit here's somthing to learn from.. last night i locked my key's in the room and ended up having to break the door handle off with a pair of channel lock's! could'nt get the credit card or the butter knife to work and i was about 2 second's from just kicking it in. So long story short dont lock your key's in the room.:friday:

420king-MASSES

lol hahaha that suks bro and the number 7 was on the sweet side of northern lights and you know as well as i do the nl#5/haze is still a highly sought after strain i would drop 2-300 buks on a true clone male or female shit mns doesnt even have it the closest i can find is the nev

420king-MASSES

ok so i found the real deal nl#5/haze sensi seeds gotem for 184 for ten beans

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice grow bro...can't wait to see 'em in bloom with some nugs!

Shit here's somthing to learn from.. last night i locked my key's in the room and ended up having to break the door handle off with a pair of channel lock's! could'nt get the credit card or the butter knife to work and i was about 2 second's from just kicking it in. So long story short dont lock your key's in the room.:friday:

You need to get a spare key and put it in the bottom of the penny jar! lol It will save you the hassle in the future!

Grow Safe

SDC

I

iahsound

Nice grow bro...can't wait to see 'em in bloom with some nugs!

You need to get a spare key and put it in the bottom of the penny jar! lol It will save you the hassle in the future!

Grow Safe

SDC

Thanks boss thats excactly what i'm gonna do!!!lol

420king-MASSES

have you ever orderd from sensi b-4?

no i always order through seed banks but when i acquired my sensi seed hash plant[2000] it was directly from a coffee shop my boy had attended cannabis cup on a side note he hated the event even back then it was well you know but anyways the beans were legit and they are the creators of this hybrid strain

I

iahsound

no i always order through seed banks but when i acquired my sensi seed hash plant[2000] it was directly from a coffee shop my boy had attended cannabis cup on a side note he hated the event even back then it was well you know but anyways the beans were legit and they are the creators of this hybrid strain

Oh yes the hashplant is pretty nice!! call me crazy but i just orderd from this company called "DUTCHBREED" i could'nt help it but they have this strain called "BLUE LIGHTNING" which is "BLUEBERRY x LOWRIDER", there saying this strain is done in 35-40 days! i had to try, you ever heard of this one?

420king-MASSES

no i cant say that i have but i have herd of a blueberry hybrid that was bred to pump weight and finish in 38 days with 70%light

I

iahsound

What did they call that one? I miss growing blueberry and blue crosses! anything blueberry has always done really good for me!! If i did'nt get all cought up in the kush kraze i would probly still be bustin out that nl#5 x b-berry. I dont know but i think you got me convinced into ordering some of that nl#5/haze soon here!

420king-MASSES

cosmic blue from good gear seeds the blueberry is called black goo crossed to wonder a 60/40 indica/sativa cross

I

iahsound

cosmic blue from good gear seeds the blueberry is called black goo crossed to wonder a 60/40 indica/sativa cross

are those guy's on line? i looked for them and could not find them...i just orderd a strain called skb 'SUPER KILLER BLUEBERRY; from dutch breed, its a super skunk blueberry cross! what cought my eye with these guy's is they got this other blueberry strain called 'BLUE LIGHTNING' and she is supposed to finish in 35 day's!! you ever hear of it?:passingjoint:

I

iahsound

O.k. Here's an update,i think it's been 10 days since the last and i just burried the girls a week ago..i want to flip in the next couple dayz!!:party0033::rastadancing::party0023::party0033:

1 nl aug 2
2 nl aug 2
3 nl aug 2
4 nl aug 2

12and12

great stuff i love the soil bed grows keep up the great work
keep them updates coming
peace
12and12

420king-MASSES

wow looking like there loving there new home jah keep up the good work

JAWS

JAWS

hey SOUND:smiley_joint:
great work and those girls are going to to fill in really well, cant wait to see about week-4 ummm..
good stuff bro:RastaBong:

I

iahsound

Well i ended up getting a strain called skb which is super killer blueberry and there goin well! anyway's here is an update...i vegged them till the 8th and kiked dem!!

P8114850
P8114851
P8114852
P8114853
P8114854

420king-MASSES

your really doing an outstanding job here jah my dude

Latest posts

Top Bottom