No answers to my posts…

• Thread starter Mugwort
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mugwort

Mugwort

The last few posts of mine have not received one post. Only explanation I can think of, because I used to receive prompt responses, is that I might be on some website administrator’s list for whatever reason. Could be I irritated one of the grow snobs who think they’re gurus or maybe I’ve phrased my questions so that I look like an azzhole. Doesn’t matter…I’ll go to another forum to learn more.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

The last few posts of mine have not received one post. Only explanation I can think of, because I used to receive prompt responses, is that I might be on some website administrator’s list for whatever reason. Could be I irritated one of the grow snobs who think they’re gurus or maybe I’ve phrased my questions so that I look like an azzhole. Doesn’t matter…I’ll go to another forum to learn more.
I can read your post that I'm responding to right now so I doubt there's anything nefarious going on here ... Perhaps you can point me to your unanswered threads and I can see if I have any experience dealing with your topics?

growsince79

growsince79

By Felicia.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Wow!!!

Your free to take your entitlement to everyones free time elsewhere. Where do you get off thinking that everyone owes you an answer to every post you make?

You ever think your attitude is why people choose not to help?

Talk about entitlement issues. Never had nor heard of any issue with you before but i can tell you after that post I sure in the hell wont bother

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

This forum is by far the friendliest and most helpful forum i have found, everyone is nice to one another. My guess would be people.just didnt see your posts or dont have an accurate answer to your questions. But after this post, id take it somewhere else because you kinda just shot yourself in the foot my guy.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
You ok man? Sending you a virtual hug and embrace you seem to be missing.

If you feel like you wanna stick around, maybe understand just as life and in forums, your attitude goes a long way.

I don’t see any questions when I search content from you, maybe post some links of threads you created with the questions and I can assure you if someone has come across the issue, someone will chime in.

But if you feel you need to go, remember….this isn’t an airport…no need to announce your departure.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

His unanswered questions are "has anyone used peat pots" and he wants to know something about a specific strain that no one here has grown. Crickets aren't too surprising.
I've used peat pellets by jiffy peat. The small ones are too small but the larger ones work fine. Do I recommend them? I would recommend them as one of several good ways to start from seed. It's a good way, but not the only good way to get started.

As for seeing details for diagnosis under blurple lighting ... almost impossible.

Top Bottom