• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
All of these are yr words and all of these are bullshit u are retarded and u have never posted a decent pic or had a good piece of advice ur a fuckboy and if i ever get probed wrong i am haply to admit it, i lobe to be prooven wrong so i can learn something but u and brazil def dont got shot to teach me u wanna be lot growers
Hey.... make your posts worth reading or chill out

R

redlife215

Teaming with microbes and teaming with nutrients or whateber the other is called, ive read teaming with microbes it is a good read

brazel

brazel

No microbes in hydro, thays not all the time but usually no microbes. No need for microbes to break down the food im hydro
Well that's I thought to, but you see these products like recharge? Microbes for hydro or soil Everyone swears by but I'd feel I'd just use kelp and aloe

brazel

brazel

Recharge is loaded with mycorrhizae and trichoderma fungi as well as the strongest microbe package available anywhere. We add organic goodies including kelp, molasses, humic acid, fulvic acid and amino acids to develop a healthy colony of living soil microbes. Undiluted, uncut and delivered at true professional strength concentrations.

That copied from their site

Ok mycos don't need that but once, trichoderma I'm good,
Molasses I'm not baking,
Humic fulvic have them,
Amino acids have them,
Microbes have them.

Why so many good reviews?
Can you weigh in?

I feel kelp and aloe is better.. your thoughts?

R

redlife215

Like i said u can use microbes in hydro, but it is not manditory, hydro can grow boid of any bioherd where as organic has to habe one to break the organic matter into inorganic plant food. I use teas and add beneies i evem use pateneted specific strains of bacteria products like actinovate and plus c, i am jus saying hydro grows dont need em cus the food is all readily available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom