No Bacteria, No Strain. End Of Story. How Strains Work

• Thread starter FoundYoStash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
brazel

brazel

Like i said u can use microbes in hydro, but it is not manditory, hydro can grow boid of any bioherd where as organic has to habe one to break the organic matter into inorganic plant food. I use teas and add beneies i evem use pateneted specific strains of bacteria products like actinovate and plus c, i am jus saying hydro grows dont need em cus the food is all readily available
Sorry I wasn't meaning hydro, I was just wondering why everyone raves about recharge...I don't get it

R

redlife215

I was refering to @GT21 saying peopkeuse benes in coco, i used to groe indoor in cocobeds and used beneies and seagreen and root excel and they both have benes in em. I am jus saying there isnt a need to use em and the plant will grow where as a plant in soil that is totally void of any bioherd will not grow cus it cant convert the organic material into food. Only way it would grow is if u used synthetic or readily available organic food from an already beoken down organic plantfood aka bottle nute

BombBP

BombBP

Recharge is loaded with mycorrhizae and trichoderma fungi as well as the strongest microbe package available anywhere. We add organic goodies including kelp, molasses, humic acid, fulvic acid and amino acids to develop a healthy colony of living soil microbes. Undiluted, uncut and delivered at true professional strength concentrations.

That copied from their site

Ok mycos don't need that but once, trichoderma I'm good,
Molasses I'm not baking,
Humic fulvic have them,
Amino acids have them,
Microbes have them.

Why so many good reviews?
Can you weigh in?

I feel kelp and aloe is better.. your thoughts?

I'm not saying recharge is better than any other myco mix but it's all I've given this plant, plus a lil bacillus megaterium, for a few weeks now.

2017 12 21 152956

Definitely isn't hurting anything.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

@Ecompost read this one
Now Ecompost is going to quit this site lol. 1 hr it took from my life to read this thread, I will never get that back.. This is by far the most cringe of a thread possible. Im shocked, got this scrub over here @brazel saying, "I don't claim to really know anything I am just trying to learning."
Then five posts later, "you guys are all wasting your money you don't know what your talking about, you fools flush, no till will suck your dick blah blah."
Please, Joey, Logic, anyone. Destroy this thread, burn it, spray its ashes with holy water. :smoking:

BombBP

BombBP

Now Ecompost is going to quit this site lol. 1 hr it took from my life to read this thread, I will never get that back.. This is by far the most cringe of a thread possible. Im shocked, got this scrub over here @brazel saying, "I don't claim to really know anything I am just trying to learning."
Then five posts later, "you guys are all wasting your money you don't know what your talking about, you fools flush, no till will suck your dick blah blah."
Please, Joey, Logic, anyone. Destroy this thread, burn it, spray its ashes with holy water. :smoking:
Oh, no, no, no...this thread is like a joyride. Funny as hell, sad, great info, horrible info, quote worthy posts...this thread has it all.

brazel

brazel

Haha some of my post were played on constantly getting attacked.
They say I don't know anything... so ok I don't.
The flush and wasting money was aimed at manufacturers. They want your money.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I really haven't laughed so hard in a while. Some of the responses were golden lol. Maybe moved to a different section...cus this definitely isn't your "basic growing info" lol.
Yeah I howled pretty good at some of them as well. I don't think other growers would believe me if I told them this is the type of talk that goes on in the forums Hahahaha. Basic grow info, gold.

brazel

brazel

Someone definitely needs to do a reverse Google search of those images Brazel found lol. Definitely look suspect.
If you doubt them, then get on it!
I seriously can't imagine someone who spends time here would post pics that ain't theirs...I mean in this day and age they'd get called out real quick!
But I'm honored you think that highly of the pics! Wish I was more camera happy cause truth be told I rarely take pictures anymore

Cheers

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Were you on LOS?
No, no, no, you have me confused. I stepped in to say something to see one of 2 things happen; be subbed to this thread, or watch this thread die. Or be subbed to it's death. LOS I'm all about though, I just don't walk around town yelling at ppls faces when they don't grow the same way. Its called creative differences. I don't agree with synthetics, pgrs, heavy metals, pesticides. But I'm not going to cry about it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom