No Bacteria, No Strain. End Of Story. How Strains Work

• Thread starter FoundYoStash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redlife215

Lol u are such a bullshotter my man, u jus say whatever and hope poeple dont call u ojt on it.

Organikz

Organikz

@redlife215
Wow big man aren't ya. No one asked you and you have no clue what you're talking about. Ask any real grower. Enzymess produced by bacteria do influence dna/RNA coding. You havent done the resear so dont talk about what you dont know

brazel

brazel

@brazel u are super retarded for real, u have pics of books and no big or exceptional grows yet u act loke u know everything, and @Organikz u always say some dumb shit. What u are talkimg ablut isnt a soil thing it is an evolution thing and it happened so long ago it isnt even worth talkomg ablut. The way terps evolved and why they formed in the first place has no bearing on terps now and this whole thread is a shitshow and needs to be deleted cus it is a bunch of bad info and pussys talkong shit
Haha you're pathetic! Does it make you mad I have no grow and I know so much I forgot some while enjoying my coffee and that's more that you'll ever know

brazel

brazel

Lol u are such a bullshotter my man, u jus say whatever and hope poeple dont call u ojt on it.
Coot has no grow and thousands use his soil recipe... you're a fool a moron you can't even comprehend knowledge haha go you

R

redlife215

So tell me why there are ibl and landraces u corny fuckboy, its bot cus of the microbes its cus of environmental stresses and climate more then soil and bacteria. I am not saying they didnt have some part in it but u cant just make it sound so simple and onsided. U guys are legit stupid

R

redlife215

So coot says plants get thier smell from the soil? Once again u dont even have a correct line of attack u jus say anything that pops in that dicksucking mouth lol

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So coot says plants get thier smell from the soil? Once again u dont even have a correct line of attack u jus say anything that pops in that dicksucking mouth lol
Who hurt you buddy? You are allways angry come let daddy kat give ya a hug

brazel

brazel

So tell me why there are ibl and landraces u corny fuckboy, its bot cus of the microbes its cus of environmental stresses and climate more then soil and bacteria. I am not saying they didnt have some part in it but u cant just make it sound so simple and onsided. U guys are legit stupid
Please show me one person who takes you're side

R

redlife215

I am always angry cus u non growing lames always in here lying to people that come here fir real facts not ur line of bullshit that pops on here everyday. Ur the wlrst cus ur always liking these faggots posts making em feel special when none of u assholes really grow it amazes me how many of u know so much and do so little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom