• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Then you should upgrade, I have chicks come over... shall we compare chicks? Unless you rolling better than miss Cali.... Haha
Upgrade? ..you only find the dirty ones on streets...im not paying a house call fee either

brazel

brazel

Upgrade? ..you only find the dirty ones on streets...im not paying a house call fee either
Haha you have no idea! No worries thou lets talk more about growing and ill invite you down to Leucadia, CA

brazel

brazel

I dont like to talk about growing..... its like religion and politics... i make a great soup though
Come down! I like soup! we'll surf, skate ride downhill bikes, quads, dirt bikes.... what you like, let's play!

Organikz

Organikz

I don't think that anyone including the Opie understands what he is really trying to say. Flavors terpenes and Crystal are all developed depending on the bacteria that is indigenous to the soil. This is how indigenous bred land race is born.

It's not something that happens overnight though

P

PharmHand

I don't think that anyone including the Opie understands what he is really trying to say. Flavors terpenes and Crystal are all developed depending on the bacteria that is indigenous to the soil. This is how indigenous bred land race is born.

It's not something that happens overnight though
Yet somehow those same flavors, terpenes and resin glands can be created in a sterile medium. Don't get me wrong I prefer organic but cmon that's almost as kookie as what the op said

Organikz

Organikz

Yet somehow those same flavors, terpenes and resin glands can be created in a sterile medium. Don't get me wrong I prefer organic but cmon that's almost as kookie as what the op said
How do you think IBL developed characteristics? Why are some strains nutrients hogs? Why does thai taste like blueberries or chocolate? Why does mexican sativa smell and taste like skunk?

P

Pimples

Is anyone getting radically different terpene analysis profiles from a cultivar grown under exact environmental conditions indoors and the only different variable is hydroponics with mineral nutrients as opposed to a worked organically amended soil?

R

redlife215

@brazel u are super retarded for real, u have pics of books and no big or exceptional grows yet u act loke u know everything, and @Organikz u always say some dumb shit. What u are talkimg ablut isnt a soil thing it is an evolution thing and it happened so long ago it isnt even worth talkomg ablut. The way terps evolved and why they formed in the first place has no bearing on terps now and this whole thread is a shitshow and needs to be deleted cus it is a bunch of bad info and pussys talkong shit

Organikz

Organikz

@PharmHand
I also said this happens over a long period of time. Maui wowie is actually an afghan and mexican cross. It was brought to Hawaii where it was grown for hundreds of years and it developed into an IBL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom