NO CALYX SWELL :( 50 days

• Thread starter LEDhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

No not at all. The daytons are fine for air cooled setups just as long as there is no load on em. (load = carbon filter, etc :)

LEDhead

LEDhead

Tent is 2.7x2.7x5.11 I gotta use it cause I'm not rich by an means a buddy is hooking me up with a cool tube for $60 and I'm going to see if I can return this Kessil I bought so I can get a ballast I'll have to wait till payday to get all the grow material

I

Inhale

Well first off, LEDhead, be patient and keep yourself calm... smoke a bowl if need be, and realize, she is just a plant (please don't hate me), we all make mistakes and learn, that's the best part ... experimenting :)

Bubba Kush is a very lovely strain. She however doesn't swell as much as other strains. She is a 70-75 day strain. Most "plump" comes in at around 50-60% with more density filling in around 85-95% of the life cycle as far as I have seen. I have learned never judge my crop until 80% through, and still, be happy with the beauties you have raised ... if anything, they can be made into hash :)

Your roots could have been recovered, you have 30-45 day window remaining to fix your herb and you are right at your peak point.

As others suggested, your LED is a significant down fall and you have gone a bit happy with your defoliating.

Never the less, you learn and correct according to your grow. You are doing a great job.

LEDhead

LEDhead

The hydro shop only had one kinda perlite no chunky perlite here's a pic
http://i133.invalid.com/albums/q69/odogg_mia/52257c34.jpg

LEDhead

LEDhead

Thanks inhale;) I have OCD and I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right it's like paying for college and failing at the end ya I might have learned a tons from this but the out come wasn't what I wanted it to be but I'm all for the hash:) and with my current situation I'm still running my HPS but have sold off the LED's the desert sucks it was 70-75 last week now it's 40 but I'm pushing forward and hope to learn more and than turn it around and help some like me out in the near future:)

LEDhead

LEDhead

Cool tube is 6" I'm trying to get something small and not so loud this was my next choice

I

Inhale

That fan you have picked out says 150 CFM and up to 300CFM when it's used as a booster. If you're picking up 2 for $90... i would go with a full 400CFM 6" inline for $100.

I saw someone said you have another 6 inline already? why not just add a second instead of the two weaker ones for the same price. Either way, the 6" inline has more CFM for the same cost.

LEDhead

LEDhead

No it's only the little one for the sunburst I have it's a POS to it's on the top of the hood big box thing with the duct coming of it it have one of those little $40 fans in it
and I was actually looking at a can filter

I

Inhale

Can filter's aren't bad, I have a very large one.... I would rather have a phresh filter for the weight though. It's a pain to ratchet these up. Make sure you keep your pre-filter nice and clean :)

LEDhead

LEDhead

K need some help got two I like
Can MAX 6" 360cfm controllable $158
AN Baddass Blower 6" 490cfm $171
Which do you like best?

LEDhead

LEDhead

See I was thinking if I got two I could put one at bottom pulling in fresh air and wrap the bottom with ducting with holes in it and one at one end of cool tube sucking out the warmer air ? Am I correct or is it better to just duct the floor to the fan to the light and out? Where do I get my fresh air from ? Keeping the flaps open?

convex

convex

Exactly, keep flap(s) open or use an elbow in the flap to keep open and light out ...
As air exhausts, the tent draws fresh air passively.

Cheers

S

swampweed

Hey led,good 2 hear your onto your ventilatilon,it makes a world of difference,fresh cool air changes the game dramaticaly,by the way how hot in celcius is the outside?were im at its 30-40+ deg c and humid as buggery,(not usa)I dont know how dutchy compares 2 rhino skin,but flairform is the strongest on the market here.Use 2-3ml/10L.

Top Bottom