NO CALYX SWELL :( 50 days

• Thread starter LEDhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEDhead

LEDhead

this is the BEST site I've been on ;) I've been on a couple others and people are pretty rude and very belittling if your not some pro with 5000w grows going you suck THANKS for such a great welcome

LEDhead

LEDhead

K:) did root wash with h2o2 and fresh water hand wash lightly (wore rubber gloves cause my hands are rough from working on old cars) let set rinsed fresh water again bubbling the whole time and just pulled out and replaced into clean sterile tote but roots are still hella brown and someone told me on another site a while back that the AN nutes (dark ones) will stain the roots so I never thought this would happen ;( hope this works if not I'm hashing her out:)

S

swampweed

Hey led,looks like you got some bother,those babys r done,if you had another 3 weeks id soak those abused and neglected ladys in dutchmaster zone at the max rate,flush and re soak in rhizotonic,drain,clean and steralize the whole setup,flush with fresh water,mix new nutes and go,also dont use peroxide or steralisers in your soup with microbes/fungi/enzymes or you will get what you have there...your better off starting again as you will gain more in time by starting fresh,your heat and humidity is easily fixed by 2 inline ducting fans 1 goin in and 1 going out,on timers and make no mistake an aircon,i live in an xtremely hot and humid climate,runnin 2 6oow hps lights in a 2mx2mx2.4m mylar tent in a shed my tent sits @ 27-30deg and there is no way in hell i could get results without a cooling system.All the lights in holland wont change what you will produce,until u fix your VENTILATION.but buckup little camper things arnt all that bad you turn that frown upside down and soldier on.we all started somwhere,lol ,my first hydro exp was as dissapointing.Ahh yeah!

LEDhead

LEDhead

Ya they done ;( my tote smells rank eeew..... I'm still going to flush her out from her and start over this weekend fresh Coco/ScrOg setup

OGONLY

OGONLY

Props to G.O.D. for his selflessness in steering you in the right direction. Props to you LED for being willing to do what it takes...enthusiatcally!

Listen to what G.O.D. suggests and go with it bro. He is one of the top 2% on this site when it comes to knowledge and experience. Everything he suggested makes perfect sense. You will be killin it next round my friend...Enjoy

LEDhead

LEDhead

UNITE!!!:) Your totally right GoD and I'll follow that code to the T, selfishness is the creator of greed and that's why I'm liking this site more and more is the amount of positive energy you all have shown me ;) Thanks GoD for showing me the light!!!

I got NL clones waiting should I grab them and throw them under one of those Kessils till I'm ready this weekend or just wait till I'm set to jet

LEDhead

LEDhead

250w I have both MH and HPS yes I moving inside too way to hot, flat was what I was thinking

LEDhead

LEDhead

It's a Sunburst I don't have holes in the sides but I do have the exhaulst fan thats made for it 6"
How do I sterileize the tent it's pretty clean now but what just a rub down with alcohol?

LEDhead

LEDhead

I could cut the side and drill an adapter up to it's side on the left of the picture and I'm sorry that's an old pic of her set up before I started just to show you what I gotta work with
My wife keeps the house at 76* and there's an A/C outlet in my closet

420Gator

420Gator

GoD what do u think about flipping the tent sideways and putting 2 lights in there?if hes got room

also OP if ur gonna use cool tubes theres some diys on how to make your own for like 30$

convex

convex

You will have to modify your Sunsystem - the ballast is built into the hood.

Cheers

S

saner1r

Here's the break down
GL80
Bubbleponics DIY 2 pod
(2) Kessil H150 magenta (lights been on for about 3 days now)
Sunburst MH/HPS 250W with fan and glass (not using right now gets way to hot 81*)
6" fan for circulation
ADVANCED NUTRIENTS
(Veg)
A&B Grow
B-52
Voodoo Juice
SensiZym
(Bloom)
A&B Bloom
VooDoo Juice
Nirvana
B-52
Big Bud
Bud Candy
Bud Factor X
SensiZym
Rhino Skin
Overdrive
Final Flush
EC at 1.4
PH 5.6-6.1

You must be rich either that or some kinda salesman!
Wow must have opened the hydro catalog and just started typing.

LEDhead

LEDhead

WON a Kessil light
Nutes where cheap (eBay)
Tent and my other Kessil and this POS 250w was $$$ but DIY bubbleponics cost $60

LEDhead

LEDhead

You think the 6" baddass blower 490cfm is going to be to much air flow ? I found one for $160 just $40 more than the vortex 4" 179cfm I was looking at

Top Bottom