No clue what im doing

• Thread starter Mazrimtaim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mazrimtaim

Mazrimtaim

So I've been growing an auto inside of a supercloset box. We have been growing the one Auto for about 10 weeks all include pictures below. We are using we are using a Lotus brand products and also using hydroguard to protect against root rot.

This is our second grow. The first one did not produce any type of flowers are buds at all. This one we at least have pistols growing but have no clue what's going on with the rest of the plant I think it may be a hydrogen or nitrogen nitrogen issue. But I truly have no clue what I'm doing.

We get add watering issues along the whole way, we can't seem to keep the temperature or humidity at constant there about 70 to 75 degrees in temperature and 40 percent humidity

No clue what im doing
No clue what im doing 2
No clue what im doing 3
No clue what im doing 4
No clue what im doing 5
Dan789

Dan789

I'd start out by getting busy educating yourself on what it is you're trying to achieve, which looks like cultivating MJ. Start out in the basic growing section and then read some of the grow diaries. That should give you some idea of what other's have done, and you can then figure out where your deviating from those methods.
What I'm thinking is going on is: lack of temperature control, fresh air, both exhaust and fresh air introduction, RH (relative humidity) what soil did you start with?, What lotus brand products? Veg, bloom, etc. Plus the light is too close to the plant, as evidenced by the burnt leaf tip. And it's too crowded in the enclosure. What timing cycle are you using, are you using a timer to control the cycle?

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I think you might have some heat issues, at least in a few spots. When leaves curl upwards, like a taco or a canoe, it is usually heat related. It also looks a little hungry. You might be getting issues from being so close to the light. They seem OK for the most part, but I'm not familiar with Lotus products. It almost looks like it is starting to re-veg, but that is unlikely with an auto.

Mazrimtaim

Mazrimtaim

Ok I have read a lot on what i am doing but have no practical knowledge. I have read countless hours of diaries and things, but am having a hard time with the practical application. Let me give a bit more insight into what im doing to help trouble shoot!

PS: I think airflow could be a major issue as well as heat

Temp avg : 70 degrees
RH: 30% avg
Light Cycle : 20-4 . Timer controlled
Auto watering 4 times daily for 2 min. also on timer
Enclosure and system is a: https://supercloset.com/product/grow-cabinets/superbox-cfl-smart-grow-box/
Lotus Products : We did their: feeding schedule and used Bloom boost and Grow
Also use Hydroguard
Water PH is 6.7 on avg
Hardness is around 50-150ppm

Hope this was a bit more detail and shows that i have read a bit, just not getting it all together

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I wish I could help out more, but I'm totally unfamiliar with the Supercloset. Are you using DWC/Hydro... I saw you mentioned Hydroguard. I think the problem is that there is a lack of ventilation, but I think you are possibly too crowded, especially being right up against the lights like that. I think if you had more room things would improve, but the heat issue and air would explain why it looks like it does. Also, without enough circulation, the grow area can be 30 degrees hotter at the top than the bottom.
Keep up the good work!

MHOGSMI

MHOGSMI

Well your ph is up there. I'd bring that down. That might help with the intake/looking hungry. But your plant screams heat problems....

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

First things first get your light away from your leaves ! They’re burning with heat stress. Keep the light at least 6 inches above the plant. Or if they’re side lights keep em far enough away

kellogs7064

kellogs7064

they look a bit hungry for sure, and should go without saying it's too close to the light

Latest posts

Top Bottom