Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
No more dispensaries in Sacramento????

Is this true? I just heard they votes against it 4 to 1 tonight! :confused0054:

P

paperplane

hmmm thats the county? I know there are different guidlines for county and city. Very interesting. Thanks for the share

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
hmmm thats the county? I know there are different guidlines for county and city. Very interesting. Thanks for the share

I'm honestly confused by it all so I dunno man, lol...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah thats for areas that arent Incorporated - ie: are not part of a city

should not affect the ones in sac town

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to Hear

Wouldn't want to piss off the mma boys LOL

mal

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Uriah Faber and his buddies, mixed martial arts fighters. Take care

mal

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Uriah Faber and his buddies, mixed martial arts fighters. Take care

mal

I still don't understand what that has to do with this thread...

P

paperplane

Maybe he/she is implying that they own a disp. some where in Sacramento?

pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

I think mal meant that those guys are health nuts and they don't want dispensaries in their city. I say even Anderson Silva can't stop a bullet. Or can he? Lol.

...Yeah he probably can.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Just Being an Idiot

MMA fighters are people also, and many of them enjoy the weed. I was just trying to be funny, another miss LOL. Take care everyone

mal

S

Slug

My buddy works in one of the collectives left in the county. My buddy is playing by all the rules and the only reason they are left is because the county is trying to build a court case against them plus two other collectives. We'll see how that all goes.

As far as the city, I know a lot of them are OK but a decent amount of them have been given notice to move because they are located within 1000ft of a school, park, or church.

It's sad to see. There were some cool cats in Sac. Just regulate the shit, and shut down those not playing by the rules.

B

brncow

Figure out a way to stop paying those taxes legally and they will be in deep regret for fucking with it.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
My buddy works in one of the collectives left in the county. My buddy is playing by all the rules and the only reason they are left is because the county is trying to build a court case against them plus two other collectives. We'll see how that all goes.

As far as the city, I know a lot of them are OK but a decent amount of them have been given notice to move because they are located within 1000ft of a school, park, or church.

It's sad to see. There were some cool cats in Sac. Just regulate the shit, and shut down those not playing by the rules.
So true! Sac is the capitol and there's a Federal courthouse here! There r cops everywhere with a bone 2 pick. The school cops kill fools around here! That shit is ruthless. The Sheriffs and Code Enforcement jacked a club in South Sac the other week. No warrant at all. They just came and took there shit and said State law don't matter anymore! I'm bummed that Fruitridge is gone. They always had the fire. Hopefully the strong can survive! Does any1 know if NorthStar is still open or not? They had good herb and nice cuts sometimes. Good luck to all the clubs and patients in Sac!

P

paperplane

I heard that Fruitridge Health & Wellness re-opend another store in Downtown Sacramento called "The Vintage".

G

Ground Up

heard the same thing, Went to vend at El Camino last week , they wanted my stuf , But said there not paying venders for 2.5 months.... wtf.. i left with merchandise

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I heard that Fruitridge Health & Wellness re-opend another store in Downtown Sacramento called "The Vintage".
I will look into that spot. I know they had like 4 clubs in Sac. Citizen was the shit. 5g 1/8's all day, everyday. Damn the FEDS! They fucked up everything.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
RIVAL79, I got a good laugh here:"Damn the FEDS! They fucked up everything." TRUE THAT! But on the good side..They are not arrested..they are still around.. we could still very well be hearing from them again, soon! One can only hope... Thank you for britening my day up! Merry Christmas, brother! monkey5

Top Bottom