No more dispinsaries in Sacramento????

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FromGROtoFLO

Damn, didn't realize this many of you where in the same area as me. As far as club shutting down though, benefits underground profits and im cool with that.

S

Slug

RIVAL, I heard about the One Love robbery as well. So messed up. I had no idea the cops were that ruthless though. I used to manage a collective in Sac and were robbed a couple times. The cops that came through were always really cool and helpful. These guys going around right now though, are taking full advantage of the situation. Not cool at all.

Last I heard from my friend, he still has his doors open, but is keeping all employees on call. He said he's working with ASA, and a well known attorney. The three of them, are working on a county ordinance together from what I understand. Hopefully it all works out. I would like to see Sac operating again in a professional manner. Maybe this will keep all the people out that were in it strictly for the money.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
RIVAL, I heard about the One Love robbery as well. So messed up. I had no idea the cops were that ruthless though. I used to manage a collective in Sac and were robbed a couple times. The cops that came through were always really cool and helpful. These guys going around right now though, are taking full advantage of the situation. Not cool at all.

Last I heard from my friend, he still has his doors open, but is keeping all employees on call. He said he's working with ASA, and a well known attorney. The three of them, are working on a county ordinance together from what I understand. Hopefully it all works out. I would like to see Sac operating again in a professional manner. Maybe this will keep all the people out that were in it strictly for the money.
Yup. There were way 2 many scum bag clubs in Sac. Hella ghetto and shitty weed at high prices. I rather grown my own herb. A few clubs had great herb, great service and great prices. I miss some of them places. I need to smoke some indoor White Fire or Tahoe OG. Outdoor ain't cutting it anymore! What club is ur boy associated with? Pm me and give me details.

S

Spliffer

Hey RIVAL,
You remember me its the budtender from AHO the place with the best OG in SAC

P

paperplane

The sacramento scene sucks. Sacramento must have the most low ballers in California.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The sacramento scene sucks. Sacramento must have the most low ballers in California.
Careful, Paper! That's my HOOD. The clubs r always gonna low ball peeps. Bad for business. Non-profit my ass. I hope things get straightened out real soon but I doubt it. 2 many FEDS in Sac Co. The real growers r not loosing money! Be careful who u vend 2 and don't let them take u at the knees! I never drop my shit 2 any clubs bcawz I know how they r doin peeps. Stay up!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey RIVAL,
I remember u bro! How r u doin? U guys had som good OG for sure but I seen better in Sac. How r those cuts doing? Hope they r treating u good. Hit me up bro!

S

Slug

Agreed. Very hard to find those willing to pay the right price for good herb.

Hey RIVAL,

No offense Spliffer, but that is one claim I have heard far too many times...

D

Dr.Backwoodz

Unity and F-Dub Is Like My Family, the rest imo aint worth it

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Unity is a good spot. I miss the Green Ribbon and Bio Diesel! I had a great Banana Kush cut from them the other year. Lost her tho! I miss FruitRidge. They had the best selection IMHO. A lot of growers here were dropping off fire ass herb to them on the reg.

N

NorcalCapo

Fwc! Drive there from the north area. Worth drive. But yeah I'm born and raised n sac, mhater Capitol of the state!! Haha I get low balled all the time on top notch

S

Slug

Unity is a good spot. I miss the Green Ribbon and Bio Diesel! I had a great Banana Kush cut from them the other year. Lost her tho! I miss FruitRidge. They had the best selection IMHO. A lot of growers here were dropping off fire ass herb to them on the reg.

Them and Florin bro. Florin always had dank.

One of my boys holds that Green Ribbon cut. Unity doesn't carry the flowers anymore?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

heard the same thing, Went to vend at El Camino last week , they wanted my stuf , But said there not paying venders for 2.5 months.... wtf.. i left with merchandise
This kind of shit makes me laugh,you would have to be an idiot to take that deal.You want to own a dispensary you pony up the money for your inventory just like everyone else in business or fuck off.Can you imagine going to the hydro shop and telling them ill pay you in 2.5 months IF i dont get shut down or busted?or how about the electric company?your shit would be turned off the next day.Since when did growers become finance companies?No wonder all (most) of the dispensaries sell the shit out of shitty weed,those growers are the only ones dumb enough to take a deal like this.

nebulius

nebulius

Another legal entity in the mix?!? Lets see we got Feds against it, state is for it, some counties are against it. WTF?!? When will this shit get resolved.
I used to go to SSCC (south sac care center) they had really good mid grade and top shelf, but got closed down cause of the ban. Guess now it's Harborside Health Center in Oakland. Definitely my favorite club but prices aren't my favorite. Check them out on Weed Wars on Discovery Channel.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them and Florin bro. Florin always had dank.

One of my boys holds that Green Ribbon cut. Unity doesn't carry the flowers anymore?
They do have the Green Ribbon still bro. Shit is so tasty. One of my favs. Ur friend is very lucky. I would love to get my hands on that cut. Hit me up bro!

nebulius

nebulius

Another legal entity in the mix?!? Lets see we got Feds against it, state is for it, some counties are against it. WTF?!? When will this shit get resolved.
I used to go to SSCC (south sac care center) they had really good mid grade and top shelf, but got closed down cause of the ban. Guess now it's Harborside Health Center in Oakland. Definitely my favorite club but prices aren't my favorite. Check them out on Weed Wars on Discovery Channel.

**Corrected SSCC is still open, there website is down, got bad info**

Hey anyone know of a good club in Sac to get good clones, or decent priced beans??

Z

ZombieSlave

they are mostly talking about FOR PROFIT.

but regardless the state of CA is sovern to the federal gov. all this stuff it to keep big oil and big pharma over you. and Monsanto

Latest posts

Top Bottom