no more gravity in ca? or anywhere

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

all of these products are still available in every hydro store at least here in the san fernando valley

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the one near me pulled the gravity, bushmaster and phospaload

and then added the flowerdragon

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dammmm i hope i didint smoke anything that had this chit in it!

phenotyper

phenotyper

I've grown a lot of my own bud with this stuff. I am no longer using it but when I did, I noticed quite a bit of a difference in plant and bud structure along with extremely dense nugets. Now, I grow for myself and have a relatively small garden (compared to say JACKMAYOFFER!)and I was charmed by the stuff. Don't you think a bunch of other gardeners, who do this for a living where bag appeal, yield and finishing time are all huge factors in making ends meet, would use this stuff immediately? So what I'm saying is, you've probably smoked some bud treated with gravity or bushmaster, unless you only cultivate your own.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

The firework bud is from either not curing properly.. Or not flushing the plants properly.. I run gravity and snowstorm ultra an have no problems what so ever..

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Most likely a labeling issue. California has the stupidest most ass backwards regulations imaginable for that stuff which has resulted in an ever increasing number of products either being no longer available here, or simply being sold without the active ingredients. A lot of time they make the changes without really alerting anyone either.

correct, thats what the shop told me yesterday when i was in picking up some pots, that the fda pulled it because of inconstantancies on the lable and the douchebag behind the counter was selloing the shit outta the stock they had tryin to push it on me.

soserthc1

soserthc1

well this post started in june or so and i just bought it aug 23 on east coast ? well it seems to be burning some leafs but ill cut it back some and see the difference ,,

B

Burned Haze

That's good to know! Was using snow ultra before.

Will so read the word!

phenotyper

phenotyper

Foliar feeding kelp before the stretch and then using something like FulPower + Cytoplus as a foliar for a few days after the flip should keep the stretch down.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Gravity contains Paclobutrazol. Bushmaster contains Paclobutrazol. Flower Dragon contains Alar and Paclobutrazol. Phosphoload contains Alar and Paclobutrazol. Top Load contains Alar. The EPA is now all over these products as are Canadian authorities. They will likely be removed from all US states shortly if they already haven't been.

You'll find all the lab tests at the link or otherwise I have posted the lab data on this site. There's more info at the link including recall notices etc.

Everyone following this thread should read that information. there is an incredibly long, well thought out discussion of products, what they contain, and correspondences with various companies. Quoted this because it is a great read.

619ster

619ster

^^^ I agree!!! You DO NOT want this stuff in or on your plants, then into your body. I found out about this a while back when researching flower dragon. Just google it and see what's up. And the sick thing is that manufactures know about it's effects! Let them tell it though, they know nothing :P

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

ya know. I have to wonder why these products are just coming off the shelf now. I'm not saying any of this is BAD information. I just know the way this government works all too well.

Here's just a small sample of what I mean. I work in the Tattoo and Piercing Industry. A few years back one of the products we use called Technicare was pulled off the shelves. Technicare is a skin scrub that kills 99.9% of bacteria in 30 seconds and for up to 6 hours. It was said that the FDA pulled it because they weren't following proper protocols during the manufacture of it. About a year after it had been pulled I came to learn that it was actually pulled because pockets weren't lined.

Now let's look at something else. Triclosan is the active ingredient in anti-bacterial soaps. Do a little bit of research and you will find a lot of information about the dangers of Triclosan. Like the fact that it creates stronger strains of bacteria. The fact that it doesn't really break down and is now not only in our water supply but it is in our bodies and it is causing hormonal changes in people. So why has the FDA or EPA not pulled this off the shelves? It is a PROVEN harmful product and yet it is EVERYWHERE. The FDA and EPA are government agencies and corruption and fraud could NEVER enter into that equation and Dial isn't a MAJOR corporation that pays a shit load of money to keep it's poison on the shelves either.

I'm not saying that any of the above mentioned products are safe. I'm saying question everything. I think it's safe to say that a good many people have smoked buds that were grown with the questionable products and NEVER got cancer. Just because they overdosed a mouse in a lab with something doesn't mean people who smoke pot grown with that chemical will necessarily wind up with cancerous tumors.

I wonder....who is the instigated these tests, and what there agenda is. Have patients from the countless collectives here in the LA area started getting cancer and thats why these tests were performed? Or was some company like GH seeing a decline in profits and they wanted to get rid of some competitors products.

I'm curious.

I recently got called a stupid butt head by Jalisco Kid because I used Phosphoload before I knew any of this. I don't plan on using it again, because there is a CHANCE that this product can cause people problems, and I don't want that in my garden.

But still.....I wonder, why now, and who instigated it being tested.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

im sure im going to get ripped a new one for saying this but here it goes

Alar was pulled in the 80's due to a public outcry, before anything was proven wrong with it.

Apple farmers are notorious for using it and its supposedly whats in gravity/phospaload

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

Wow it must suck to have growing skills so lacking so as to have to use controversial 'bud hardeners' just to squeeze a few more dollars out of your crop. I have no respect for a grower who commercialize their product using these unethical chemical additives.

Top Bottom