no more gravity in ca? or anywhere

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Gravity is still sold everywhere it simply has had the PGR's taken out of it due to california law. Take it easy guys

M

Maja

the "sparking" comes from your lighterhold it over your bowl and roll the flint a little and light lol sparklies:O

420Gator

420Gator

I just pour the gravity directly onto the weed before I smoke it, I thought that was how its supposed to be used

60acregrower

60acregrower

sad to see such a nutrient which gave me results go to the pooper over those pgr's, but I found something on the shelves a few months back and it was bomb. It's called golden tree. I guess someone had to bring it back to the customers because I was pretty sad to see gravity go :( Here is the alternative nutrient to gravity.

Gravity was Banned because of: 516ppm Paclobutrazol

Canna Boost Alternative Golden Tree
60acregrower

60acregrower

@OGKusher420

It's good, I like it enough to post about it and let people know. Gravity hits the plant all at once in the end. You have to use it about half way through flowering and only for a few weeks, guessing that was because the PGR's did all the work. I used Golden Tree from beginning of Veg till end of flower, and the results were better. My babies (72 plants under 14,000 watts) grew better throughout the whole process. In 15 gallon pots and in soil I harvested 19.4 pounds using Golden Tree, and without it, I harvested 14.6 pounds. It was really tough for me to get over 1 pound per light. I don't use Co2, and my temperature in both grows stayed between 65-75 (I got the AC's working!) And my trichs and the bud "fingers" really came out more. I was really excited throughout the whole time because I saw what was happening each day and each week and I just wanted to cut everything down right then because the plants really started to get top heavy...

Myco

Myco

@OGKusher420

It's good, I like it enough to post about it and let people know. Gravity hits the plant all at once in the end. You have to use it about half way through flowering and only for a few weeks, guessing that was because the PGR's did all the work. I used Golden Tree from beginning of Veg till end of flower, and the results were better. My babies (72 plants under 14,000 watts) grew better throughout the whole process. In 15 gallon pots and in soil I harvested 19.4 pounds using Golden Tree, and without it, I harvested 14.6 pounds. It was really tough for me to get over 1 pound per light. I don't use Co2, and my temperature in both grows stayed between 65-75 (I got the AC's working!) And my trichs and the bud "fingers" really came out more. I was really excited throughout the whole time because I saw what was happening each day and each week and I just wanted to cut everything down right then because the plants really started to get top heavy...
It also appears you like it enough to register an account just -to- post about it.

Pics or it didn't happen .

Any claims of a product directly increasing yield by 30% need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Your indirect marketing ploy was a wee bit overkill - almost to the point of pathological at the end there. May I recommend a trellis?

60acregrower

60acregrower

You don't have to believe my experience, and maybe that is not the only thing that contributed to it...I suppose there are always other variables. Next time I learn sonething new I will just keep it to myself I guess.

I don't have pictures, never been into having evidence on me.

Top Bottom