No Name On This Bean

• Thread starter Bill Murry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bill Murry

Bill Murry

So i need some one smarter than me to tell what this seed has done. Popped lots of beans weird leafs and other traits but what is this one called? Only one of that brand and strain that did it of 5 beans that made it this far.
No name on this bean
No name on this bean 2
No name on this bean 3
No name on this bean 4
No name on this bean 5
No name on this bean 6

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
S

sgbfcoop

Popped a couple lemon kush bag seeds from a friend. One turned out like a textbook cannabis plant the other was this dark green stubby freak with two heads. I'll rn them both for lols after we sign a lease. Both are hanging in 1 L pots on pause. To be continued! lol

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Ok just a little update photo OP it appears to be the missing leaf. I was almost thinking we should start a "Stud or Dud" thread for the weird ones just to start tracking the odd balls.
20150306 095044

20150306 095025

20150306 095018

20150306 095046
Last edited:
Calixylon

Calixylon

Haha it's like it's trying to end it's life before it even started, depressed little guy

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you could just top it and see if it continues or corrects itself. sometimes can be mutated when they first start and then they grow out of it. they may push to hard in the shell that dont open or cut themselves on it while they are removing it causing mutated looking growth as it gets bigger.

if it dosent correct itself in a few weeks cut it down and vacum seal it up and mail it to a pizza hut in alaska, bet they would be like wtf is this?

Top Bottom