No spider mites

• Thread starter jonnynu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
I read a testimonial in the current issue of Treating Yourself....sounded impressive and since I had an existing problem with one of my girls I decided to give this stuff a try.

My problem with these little bastards isn't killing the adults, it's those damn eggs hatching and having them reek havoc all over again...and again and again. Azamax kills the adults but not the eggs..there are other products out there that most of you are familiar with...

Now comes NO SPIDER MITES...and let me tell ya this shit IS THE ABSOLUTE WINNER OF ALL TIME...that testimonial I was referring to was the absolute truth! Organic...kills the adults and the eggs...sprayed with this stuff and no more spider mites...three days later and nothing...and believe me I CHECKED...no eggs...no nadda!

I'm soooooooooooooo damn glad this stuff came around I can't tell ya...by the way...I have no affiliation with the manufacturer at all...no how ..no way..just went by the testimonial...bought it ..it works like nothing else..best of all it's organic...end of story...no more of those miserable little bastards eating my girls!

:clapping:clapping:clapping:clapping:clapping

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh btw...now it's been 10 days and the same result!

B

BrightLights53

thats great to hear. im waiting for mine to get here any day now and hoping to put this 6 month battle behind me. just like you i always seem to get all the adults then a handful of eggs make it through and start all over. what was your applications method? just one heavy spray? ive used azamax, avid, pure spray, and 4.0% pyrethrum bombs and nothing has seemed to completely eliminated. hopefully ill finally win the war w this stuff. if not my only other idea would be floramite or something.

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Developing gardeners are advised not to ever ever ever believe that there's any "magic" bottle that can cure anything for everyone in every situation.

This message brought to you by the letter 'G', common sense, and a sarcastic and very cynical bastard.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
As far as the ingredients are concerned you can check them out over at nospidermites.com....it's all right there.

As far as application...I used it,as directed, as a spray not a drench although that mgiht be bebeficial as well...personally, I'd simply contact them via e-mail and ask about drenching...anyway, sprayed her once...no more of those things...sprayed again 3 days later as directed just to make sure...11 days now and absolutely nothing! They came waaaay down on the price of this stuff as well...very pleasant smell as they say...good luck and good hunting!

O

Organicyumyum

what is the active ingredientÉ

i saw it in the store a few weeks ago and checked it out. im pretty sure it was derived mostly from citronella oil. it coats the mites and their eggs and suffocates them. apparently mites cannot become immune to it. i know that mighty wash worked for me, as well as sns-217. after checking this stuff out i would assume it would be a pretty good product. i know that it's flying off the shelves at the hydro store and people are swearing by it. i luckily rarely see bugs so i haven't had to try it yet. id say give it a shot before spraying your plants with some nasty chemicals.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Like I said..nospidermites.com and there ya go...

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
As GOD AS MY WITNESS...if it wasn't the BOMB I would have never started this thread...it works on adults and the eggs...end of story...You're gonna see immediate results....an know..I have NO AFFILIATION WITH THIS OUTFIT...but after using it...you can forget about this most troublesome pest nightmare!

O

Organicyumyum

They do not list any ingredients on their site.

Its $5 per plant estimated cost. This is not cheap. I cant wait until the mites learn how to make a snorkel.

i'd say anything that is organic and you can spray up through week 6-7 of flowering and will completely kill eggs and mites is definitely worth $5 a plant. cheaper options include mixing your own with rosemary oil, water, and an emulsifier, but i like to go with ones mixed by a company that has the right formula down since i cant afford to test sprays on my plants right now. this one uses citronella oil rather than rosemary oil. not sure which one is better, but sns-217 is rosemary and it works amazingly well. usually only need to spray once as it kills eggs as well.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Since I have a rosemary plant I keep around to flavor my pasta sauce, I was wondering if anyone knew how to make an insecticidal oil out of the raw plant material?

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
It's been 28 days now and not a sign of those damn things...not only that,
all but one female regained it's vigor and are back in action and by the looks of them they are very happy...this shit's the bomb...so glad this product turned out as good as it is....

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Had spider mites...got rid of all the effected leaves....used No Spider Mites...took good care of them...no strong nuits...just babied them for a couple of weeks and then gave them the veg tea I always use ...the plants did something that has never happened before...they came back with vigor...now I'm just trying to help you all out there...if this stuff didn't work and the plants didn't come back I'd tell ya...if ya want to know all of the ingredients then you can get ahold of them...but as far as results are concerned....well this is the first time I've had plants come back with vigor...normally they just stay where they are...yeah they finish...but they're runts....these girls are now going strong again...that's what I've experienced and I'm loving the fact that they're taking off again...especially these....ya never want to see a clone only strain runt on ya...and for God's sake, don't blast me on this one...just trying to help and that's all..these things have been a nightmare of me in the past...and all I'm trying to do is help....that's all...take it or leave it...if it wasn't the truth...why would I bother....I don't know the makers of this stuff from Adam....use it or loose it...

S

SSHZ

I had an issue last crop and tried Mighty Wash. Used a gallon in 2 rooms, which cost about $48 delivered. It took care of the problem. Period! It killed everything eggs, mites, etc.

BUT, make sure you wash it off the next day. I didn't read up properly and let it sit on the plants. After a few days under the lights, lots of sun leaves burnt up a bit. But I already bought more if needed....... Problem solved.

T

TreFarmer

Is this commercial still on?????
This shit works but i hate advertisements!!!!
No pics?? No REAL thread?? Lost me!!
Sorry to seem/be skeptical!

Surfandgrow

Surfandgrow

has anyone tried this stuff with broad mites or russet mites?

Latest posts

Top Bottom