shaganja

Forgot pics but dropped smelt under them this year. Here's a
20220501 002157
20220501 004003
pic from last year.

shaganja

shaganja

20230923 093709

Successful pollination! Paper bagged the boy to the girl branch, for a few days. She looks prego! Creating a menu for the dispo. Ice cream cake seems to stay at dispos, and personally, love here stoney buzz also!

simonkay

simonkay

Yes, will try different methods to control slugs next year, if they become an issue. They havent been an issue since i covered them. No rain. No slugs. The vaseline, despite how you might think vaseline affects a plant, i got proof, it destroys the bark within a couple months. But on a good note, ive been needing more info on girdling. Not much on the internet. Now i get to see exactly what happens when you destroy the cambium layer. Lol. It takes just a couple days, before the drop of leaves start, then complete droop, then yellowing of everything except tops that are kinda staying alive. All this takes about two weeks. I therorize, the mexicans did this to thier sativas, to kill them faster, and found it created better terpene expression, while keeping them on schedule to keep us americans fed. Lol
I just come across girdling and cincturing the other day and super curious to know it it can help with Mary Jane. Did you manage to try this

shaganja

shaganja

I just come across girdling and cincturing the other day and super curious to know it it can help with Mary Jane. Did you manage to try this
Not yet. But am running her summer 2024. Gonna try it then! Will prolly have it on here, and the "let's see your 2024 outdoor" thread. Somebody always makes one.

shaganja

shaganja

Very excited for my medicinal project. Acapulco gold (bodhi) x fuckin incredible ( Quebec seeds) she is burmese x afgani. Aca gold is relaxing/funny/spacy. And fuckin incredible is a different type of relax. It's more of a chill no worries. If you've smoked sunset sherb, you might understand what I'm talking about. It's grandma or grandpa is burmese also. Project c.t.f.o.!

shaganja

shaganja

Pretty excited. Have d.j. shorts blueberry from seed cellar in the mail! Low budget mean slow moving in this breeders game, but will run as much as the money will allow! Next move is a haze plant! Making my own blue dream! Pumped!!!

N

Natep

Awesome thread. I also grow organic with knf. I loosely followed Leighton Morrison on building my beds. I still like to amend with build a soils craft blend. I’ve been making my own fpj, lab, wsc,wscap. A buddy of mine turned me on to this from hydro. I can not believe more people are not growing this way.

shaganja

shaganja

Awesome thread. I also grow organic with knf. I loosely followed Leighton Morrison on building my beds. I still like to amend with build a soils craft blend. I’ve been making my own fpj, lab, wsc,wscap. A buddy of mine turned me on to this from hydro. I can not believe more people are not growing this way.
Horizontal soil system leighton morrrison @youtube. If you havent listened yet.
Thats so awesome! These things are so cheap to do, and great for the planet! Aaaand so much better weed than dispo!! I see much growth in the future with this style of growing. The big money will try to walk over us, but our quality will prevail!!

N

Natep

Horizontal soil system leighton morrrison @youtube. If you havent listened yet.
Thats so awesome! These things are so cheap to do, and great for the planet! Aaaand so much better weed than dispo!! I see much growth in the future with this style of growing. The big money will try to walk over us, but our quality will prevail!!
Yeah knf doesn’t put money in the hydro stores pocket.

shaganja

shaganja

20240213 183217

Excited!!! Seedcellar is the shit!! Pumped to run and keep the original blueberry!! This will be one half of my blue dream strain! Will be picking up a haze in the next week or two!! Freebies from seed cellar. Black cherry x watermelon x zkilttles. Thanks Seedcellar.com!!

shaganja

shaganja

Planting some 🌼 this year! And some plants that are commonly used for "green manure" flowers will bring more predators/pollinators. 🐝 planting these will bring me closer to d.e.m. certification! (Dragonfly earth medicine)

Top Bottom