No till regenerative

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

That looks like fusarium wilt. Not much you can do for them now.
But don't ever grow there again, as it is likely to happen again if you do.

By the way, are those all clones from the same plant?
Even if it freezes every winter? This is an outdoor bed. Snow and below zero degrees?

shaganja

shaganja

That looks like fusarium wilt. Not much you can do for them now.
But don't ever grow there again, as it is likely to happen again if you do.

By the way, are those all clones from the same plant?
No. All twelve are different. From seed.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

There you go! A 3x5 perpetual run should have you set. Did you have beans of those genetics?

shaganja

shaganja

Of course its prolly a fungus nobody ever gets and has no treatment. Of fucking course.......

shaganja

shaganja

There you go! A 3x5 perpetual run should have you set. Did you have beans of those genetics?
Yes, i have genetics of my best medicine. she gave me a fast girl, and a fast boy before they came outside. So i have an early lemon blue.

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

Even if it freezes every winter? This is an outdoor bed. Snow and below zero degrees?
Yes. Fusarium lives deep in the soil and will persist.
No. All twelve are different. From seed.
That's good. Fusarium can exist at non-lethal levels in plants and I was worried you might have moms that are infected.

All your plants probably have it to some extent but just not at lethal levels, so you might lose a few more before it's all over 😞
Fusarium is pure evil.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hey! Only read Page 1 and 5 but man, its a nice greenhouse you put up. Too bad if you have fusarium in it..i think its a lot of work to deal with it but hope you succeed :) gardening is nice

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

Yes! One did have a hole going to the stem

If everything is legal where you are, you could send samples to the state Ag Extension agency to test for fusarium. If not you might find a hemp farmer that would be willing to do this on your behalf since it's not in flower yet. Until they go into flower, all Cannabis is technically hemp.

shaganja

shaganja

Alright, cut branches from infected plants, but but didn't find any browning or red color in the stems. So maybe NOT fusarium wilt. So maybe gophers. Found another hole this morning. This one was away from the plants tho. Thank god.

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

Alright, cut branches from infected plants, but but didn't find any browning or red color in the stems. So maybe NOT fusarium wilt. So maybe gophers. Found another hole this morning. This one was away from the plants tho. Thank god.
That's great news! You might try castor oil to deter the gophers:
Using castor oil is another method for how to get rid of moles and gophers in your yard. Castor oil will not kill them, but it will upset their digestive tracts. It will also make your lawn less appealing. For a homemade remedy, mix three parts castor oil and one part dish soap. Add four tablespoons of the mixture to a gallon of water. Soak the tunnels and entrances to evict the moles and soak the holes to evict gophers. Castor oil is one of the most effective home remedies to get rid of these animals.

shaganja

shaganja

I did find a ring of mold where stem meets dirt on worse affected plant. So maybe I need some oxygen to combat the mold? Ok, gonna try some peroxide today. Its hail Mary time.

shaganja

shaganja

I did find a ring of mold where stem meets dirt on worse affected plant. So maybe I need some oxygen to combat the mold? Ok, gonna try some peroxide today. Its hail Mary time.
Or maybe some apple cider vin?

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

some vin would be a real nice way to kill your plant. use peroxide at 1.5% and just spray lightly and then rinse off ten min later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom