No White Pistols

• Thread starter brian77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brian77

brian77

Just super small dude, I would let her finish off and focus on another round. Clones or seeds and take it to the next level from this lady!
I got a small one to start off. In Ireland so finishing indoor. Way too cold out. When you say let her finish, do you mean it looks OK and it should flower ok. Sorry for being such a newbie

brian77

brian77

Trics are visible. How long does the flowering stage usually last?
Would you say this is in flower even though it doesn't have the pistols?

20181025 124435
20181025 124327
brian77

brian77

That's strange looking,I've never had a plant look like that.Run that thing to completion for sure,I'm curious as hell as to what strain it is.
I does look so different. Smells really good. Not sure what strain ithe is. Bought a few seeds and just went for it!!

brian77

brian77

Flowering stage depends on strain.Usually 8-10 weeks and sometimes up to 13 or more but not common.
What's strange is pistils usually develop first.
I thought that would happen. Started promising but then the purple codour things started. I'll stick up another few pics

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
There was a post on here a few weeks ago very similar. No calyx’s at all just leaves. The consensus was that it was a genetic defect and useless. However I won’t stake the claim because I could be wrong. I don’t know much about this oddity so hopefully someone with more info can chime in. I think it was heisenbubble or six shooter or jumpincactus that posted the info. Can’t recall.

brian77

brian77

brian77

brian77

There was a post on here a few weeks ago very similar. No calyx’s at all just leaves. The consensus was that it was a genetic defect and useless. However I won’t stake the claim because I could be wrong. I don’t know much about this oddity so hopefully someone with more info can chime in. I think it was heisenbubble or six shooter or jumpincactus that posted the info. Can’t recall.
The trics are there and the smell is great. I'm sure it won't be useless. Very odd though

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
That plant is indoors right?

If so please check your timer again for any problems, like coming on and off at the dark period and check if your grow area getting any light leaks or not.

I think it looks like its revegging
Or it is a really really odd plant.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Did u start from seed? Cuz my first thought just based on what I've read, is that it is definitely re-vegging, or it has before. That's why you got all those 3 fingered leaves, and leaves without serrations.

brian77

brian77

That plant is indoors right?

If so please check your timer again for any problems, like coming on and off at the dark period and check if your grow area getting any light leaks or not.

I think it looks like its revegging
Or it is a really really odd plant.
Glad you said that. I think it went back to veg. Hopefully getting it sorted.
It was an outdoor plant. I've taken it in now (from Ireland too cold)
Here the light cycle is more dark than light. Im heating the room its in now too.
Being my first grow I'm really hoping I get something

Top Bottom