Noob in the mix...

• Thread starter T.O.C.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

T.O.C.

So I have only been growing on small scales for about a year and a half. Nothing crazy or to much to brag about just love having my own stash that came from my own hands. I was in AZ for a while and while there met a kick ass dude at the local hydro store, he had just moved from Oregon if my memory is correct. He had moved to AZ for personal reasons but from what he said was into the type of grow scene that I will probably never reach and can only read about. He was nice enough to sell me some of his personal bud that I had also never been able to try such as ChemDog (which he said he got the clone from Chem himself), SourBubble, and Mendo Purps. In the sack of Mendo I found 3 lovely little seeds and only 1 made it and was a beautiful young lady. I vegged her, took some clones in case this is truly a keeper. (we will find out). I have relocated now and was in an accident where my phone was smashed as I was lying on the street unconscious soaked in gasoline... long story short but have lost contact with this guy. But if this plant turns out great just wanted to give him his due.

The mother is now 12 days into Bloom and is showing a beautiful shade of purple... I just cant wait. Please let me know what y'all think.

And remember I'm still a noob at this so ANY input from seasoned hands will not go unappreciated.

Thanks All,
T.O.C.

Noob in the mix
Noob in the mix 2
Noob in the mix 3
Noob in the mix 4
Noob in the mix 5
Noob in the mix 6
Noob in the mix 7
Noob in the mix 8
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
welcome Farmer - lovely lil gal you got there!

jagle

jagle

wow great story, and what a gorgeous looking plant mate well done

T

T.O.C.

Thanks for the support everyone. I wish her color was a little darker and healthier but where I live my choices are very slim. I had to go to a local nursery and pic a soil out of a giant selection... like 2 kinds. I think the natural PH of that soil was pretty high and early on in veg I noticed a light yellow color coming on a some necrosis on the older fan leaves. (you can see it a little bit in the first pic on the bottom fan leaf in the middle.) I though some things might have locked out due to the PH. I have been trying to correct this slow and precise in order not to shock or disrupt anything. But the color she is now is a lot better than about 2 weeks ago so I think I am on the right track.

Again thanks all,
T.O.C.
:RastaBong:

T

T.O.C.

Yea I know its only been 2 days since the last pics but I had to move her up to a 5 gallon bucket from the 2 1/2 she was in. Cant help takin pics she just poses for the camera so well.

Day 14 Bloom

Thanks All, and dream green(with a little purple on the side)
T.O.C.

P1
P2
P3
P4
P5
P6
P7
P8
P10
M

mdTHC420

what kind of light you using on this lil one? looks good but i would sudgest that u remove the lower half of the plants large fan leafs to help with light pen and free up air flow. also just removes the older unhealthy growth

T

T.O.C.

what kind of light you using on this lil one? looks good but i would sudgest that u remove the lower half of the plants large fan leafs to help with light pen and free up air flow. also just removes the older unhealthy growth
Will do MD, a lot of the older fan leaves arent in the best shape anyway. had a PH prob early on in veg and they were yellowing with some necrosis. Not sure if there was a lockout or what. Since then the newer growth has looked a little better.

Right now I have a 400wt with a magnetic ballasts. The bulb is also in the final stage of life... needs replaced soon. My father in law in sending me a new 400/600 lumatek for xmas so that should be a lot better.

T

T.O.C.

So here we are at day 21 of Bloom. Seems to be some trouble with my older growth and am not sure what to do about it. Im sure it will have some outcome with my final budz but am still troubleshooting at the moment. Any help is always welcome. Anywayz here is some pics.

Thanks,
T.O.C.

T

T.O.C.

sorry I didnt keep up with the log like i set out to do... honestly i dont think anyone was reading anywayz. but here is some of the lady before I cut her down. got some clones so hopefully i get to have a larger grow next time.

thanks all,
T.O.C.

:harvest:

IMG 1385
IMG 1416
IMG 1417
IMG 1419
IMG 1420
IMG 1421
IMG 1383
G

Gandalf

Ay caramba!
Lovely looking flowers you got there friend!:inlove

T

T.O.C.

Ay caramba!
Lovely looking flowers you got there friend!:inlove
why thank you Gandalf. I wasn't as tedious as I should have been with this but next time I will take better notes. thanks for the kind word, c ya round

T.O.C.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Thats 1 of the better ladies i've come across, never have I seen that rich a purple, looks like a keeper, lets hope it smokes even half as good it looks, Good Job, Peace SSP

2DogWalker

TOC that looks absolutely fire talk about purple. Awesome man, good luck on the potency & Flavor...

2dog

M

mdTHC420

thanks for the final pics. i was bumpin around checkin it out once in a while but what you accomplished was fantastic. that light purp looks awesome and i bet it will be a good smoke. thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom