Noob in the mix...

• Thread starter T.O.C.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

T.O.C.

Thats 1 of the better ladies i've come across, never have I seen that rich a purple, looks like a keeper, lets hope it smokes even half as good it looks, Good Job, Peace SSP
thanks a lot shiva, yea the color just blew my mind, not to bad for bagseed huh.

thanks
T.O.C.

F

frostedlove

Can we say PURPLE

Nice work......she went purple right out of the gate!:confused0054: NICE BRO

T

T.O.C.

thanks for the final pics. i was bumpin around checkin it out once in a while but what you accomplished was fantastic. that light purp looks awesome and i bet it will be a good smoke. thanks for sharing.

i hope it is as good as it looks too. gotta keep myself from pinchin from it in the future. thanks for stoppin by

TOC that looks absolutely fire talk about purple. Awesome man, good luck on the potency & Flavor...

2dog

cant wait to smoke it, smells like fist full of crushed up grape skittles with a slight tingly or minty background.

Thats 1 of the better ladies i've come across, never have I seen that rich a purple, looks like a keeper, lets hope it smokes even half as good it looks, Good Job, Peace SSP

thanks for swingin by, i for sure cloned her for more rounds hopefully soon.

Nice work......she went purple right out of the gate!:confused0054: NICE BRO

yea that kinda threw me off a little, ive never had a plant that wanted to be purple so damn bad. oh well

T

T.O.C.

So I guess it is time to start a grow from the beginning so I can get the much needed feedback from all these people that r smarter than myself (all of u I'm sure).

So I am going to post my ghetto fabulous pics of what I am up to and I guess just get started and c if I can get some viewers.

As for nutes I am trying the Humboldt Nutrient Oneness Program, with Thrive Alive B1 thrown in there. I have recently taken 7 clones from the mother plant. 4 in Rockwool and 3 in coco. This is my very first time to ever use Coco so there should be lots of laughs this go round. The 4 in RW are on day 9 and aren't showing any signs of wanting to live. The 3 in Coco are only a few days since cut, I just have NO faith in my clonin skillz so I put those 3 in there just for peace of mind. I have since moved the mother into the bloom room so I am damn sure paranoid that none it the clones will make it and then I have lost the only nice thing I have in life and that is my purple plant.

Here is some aptly named ghetto shots of my mini veg station under flouroz. The small plant in the small black square pot is another bagseed of supposedly grapefruit haze, so we shall c how she favors. I have left this little one alone to grow into a mother if she is worthy. There are 2 of her twin clones in the bloom room now.

IMG 1439
IMG 1440
IMG 1441
IMG 1442
IMG 1444
IMG 1445
T

T.O.C.

Bloom Room

So here is a world class industrial size flowering room, anyone who says otherwise is clearly stoned.

In here is the mother Purple, a small Purple(same plant), and 2 small Grapefruit Haze clones.

The two Purple ones are in Coco and have been given week 4 grow nutes until they have been under 12/12 for at least a week if not a little longer and will switch to bloom nutes which in this case is pretty much just adding some Ginormous. Like I said before this is my first time in Coco and I have already screwed up. My soil mind mixed the nutes to 6.5 yesterday and fed the Coco plants until I read a thread by HighTolerance reminding me that Coco is the same as hydroponics so today I remixed and PH'd to 5.5 so hopefully all will be ok.

The two micro mini GFH's are in soil until they outgrow the containers then will switch to Coco. they have had plain water but will start to feed next time.

The chart that I just got from Humboldt Nutrients website.... is funny because its different from the chart on the catalog when I bought the damn nutes. Guess they made some adjustments and forgot to notify me personally ...

IMG 1447
IMG 1449
IMG 1451
IMG 1453
IMG 1454
lazarus718

lazarus718

Nice grow brah!!! That purple looked tasty man... I just finished a bag seed grow as well, but mine was from some random Mexi crushed up brick weed and I really got lucky with the 2nd girl as she was some dank ass weed! Named the two plants Reindeer Express and Magic Schoolbus. The only thing I would ask about your new grow man is why you have that HPS sitting so high above the plants. Could just be camera angle but if not I would get it lower...good luck bro I'll keep checking in!

T

T.O.C.

Nice grow brah!!! That purple looked tasty man... I just finished a bag seed grow as well, but mine was from some random Mexi crushed up brick weed and I really got lucky with the 2nd girl as she was some dank ass weed! Named the two plants Reindeer Express and Magic Schoolbus. The only thing I would ask about your new grow man is why you have that HPS sitting so high above the plants. Could just be camera angle but if not I would get it lower...good luck bro I'll keep checking in!
what up Lazarus, glad u could drop in. yea I must say Im pretty stocked about that purple bagseed, got pretty lucky on that one. And I to found a good seed from some mexi shwagg also, it was a pretty nice sativa but lost in when I moved.

as for the light this is only their 3rd day under HPS from a Flouro so I am just lettin them get used to the intensity of the light for a while, it will be lowered though my good sir.

Thanks
T.O.C.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That was a gorgeous gal you had on the last run... Seemed like those spots were a Calcium deficiency, but by harvest all I could focus on was the beautiful purple hues... :cool

BTW, my boy HT is a coco nut... :rock

U

UCtestn

WOW. Lovely purple lady.

I agree with shady... the rust spots on some pictures you posted in earlier pics were calcium.

T

T.O.C.

That was a gorgeous gal you had on the last run... Seemed like those spots were a Calcium deficiency, but by harvest all I could focus on was the beautiful purple hues... :cool

BTW, my boy HT is a coco nut... :rock

Ols Senior Shady, nice of u to drop in, I have been a fan of ure threads for a while now. Nice work u do bro. Wish I knew it was a calcium def. a while back. Buds look nice but dont quite have the weight that I thought they would. but I am chalkin it up to a few things that I had wrong with my grow to be the possible problems.

1. calcium def
2. very very old bulb in my HPS(old magnetic ballast & bulb I got from a friend). the only thing i bought was the hood. need a new bulb ASAP!
3 I had the plant in an outside room from the house and was able to keep the room temps good but the plant was sitting on the very cold ground, I read that cold roots can delay nutrient uptake.
4. poor ventilation in the old tent.

so all of these might have played a role in the wieght of the budz but I will remedy these problems and try to do better this round. stick around shady I would like ure input, and Im sure I will screw this up soon. thanks dude

WOW. Lovely purple lady.

I agree with shady... the rust spots on some pictures you posted in earlier pics were calcium.

thanks for peepin in UC, I will keep this in mind for if I had that def. in soil it will probably show up again in Coco... thanks

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good toc! Keep up the good work. Stop by my tga grow. Got some pics of week6 of flower. Startin 2 put on a show now!

T

T.O.C.

Lookin good toc! Keep up the good work. Stop by my tga grow. Got some pics of week6 of flower. Startin 2 put on a show now!
Sup Rival, thanks for peepin in. i checked out ure grow and damn am i jealous. i have been drooling to try agent orange and chernobyl. i subd to ure grow so ill be creepin in on ya here n there.

thankx
TOC

T

T.O.C.

Bloom Room Day 9

Transferred 2 small GFH’s into ½ gallon pots of coco. They were previously in soil so I fed water only until the plants started showing signs of needing food. Then I re-potted into Coco and fed with Wk 1 Bloom which consists of.

Oneness - 4ml
Ginormous - 4ml
Sea Mag - 2ml
Sea Cal - 3ml
Prozyme - 5ml
Trive AliveB1 - 5ml

*All are ml per gallon.
PPM - 689
PH - 6.11

The two Purple's I call PL1 & PL2 (for purple lady 1 & 2) were started into soil for their entire time in Veg. I t-planted into Coco and fed with Bloom Wk 1 nutes @ PH5.5. I recently red an article where it is recommended in Coco to PH Veg plants @ PH 6.1, and Bloom @ PH 6.3. I have read by other place @ people that 5.5-5.8 is the way to go. which I probably would if I had started with Coco from the beginning. After the watering in the past with PH 5.5 all the fan leaves started twisting n turning form the PH fluctuation I assume from all that acidic food hitting the soil where the majority of my roots currently r and that they have had PH 6.3 all their lives up to this point. After reading the article about 6.1-6.3 PH range for Coco I am content on staying with this for the reason that I have a good amount of soil in the pots. So this will be an interesting thing to c if it works. We already know that Coco in PH of 5.5 range works, the proof is in HighTolerance's Coco threads where he gets superb results. Hopefully my little test will work as well, and more importantly my ladies will be happy in this o so crazy place I call my life. Well here is some pics off the ladies....

p.s. after PL1 & PL2 were showing signs of stress from the 5.5 solution, I flushed with PH 6.3 R/O, then fed with: (added sea cal&mag first)

Oneness - 4ml
Ginormous - 4ml
Sea Mag - 2ml
Sea Cal - 3ml
Prozyme - 5ml

PPM - 650
PH - 6.25

*also last night I foliar fed with
Ginormous - 3ml
Sea Mag - 1ml
Sea Cal - 1ml
Sticky - 15ml (Humboldt wetting agent)

PPM - 646
PH - 6.02

Thanx all
TOC

NEW1
IMG 1470
G
K
T

T.O.C.

PL1 (purple lady 1) Day 21

Here is the lady comin along quite nicely so far. Just a few quick shots, will get better ones soon.

T

T.O.C.

PL2 (purple lady 2) Day 21

Here is the small purple lady, wanted to c how she would grow as a single cola plant.

Top Bottom