Noobs white bear test run

• Thread starter Noob78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey Noob,
I was lucky enough to get all 6 of my WB clones to snap out. It seems most of us are in the same situation right now waiting. I am not one of those folks who can read tea leaves and predict the sex at 4" tall so I wait for the fem pre-flowers to show up. I believe I have at least two ladies and maybe 3 out of the six I started. I will know for sure in a few more days. At my age my sight is not what it use to be so I bought a magnifier.
DrB

Noob78

Noob78

Hey Noob,
I was lucky enough to get all 6 of my WB clones to snap out. It seems most of us are in the same situation right now waiting. I am not one of those folks who can read tea leaves and predict the sex at 4" tall so I wait for the fem pre-flowers to show up. I believe I have at least two ladies and maybe 3 out of the six I started. I will know for sure in a few more days. At my age my sight is not what it use to be so I bought a magnifier.
DrB
Yes I also have a magnifier to help me. And i see most of us is at the sexing stage and I say in a month or so we will be able to show everyone what These beans can do.

Noob78

Noob78

Ok so my ballast comes today. I got a lumatek dimable hope this brand is good. On a side note im still sexing my two other clones nothing yet but my biggest clone has shown HER sex so here SHE goes. I just transplanted her in the waterfarm 30 minutes ago and snapped these pics so I hope I do Uprising proud with this grow. Once again thanks to uprising for giving me the opportunity to test these awesome seeds out.
IMG 0301
IMG 0302
IMG 0303
IMG 0304

Noob78

Noob78

OK out of the 4 that germed, lost one do to overcrowding and neglect but I have so far 2 females and not sure what the other is yet. I picked this one do to the awesome side branching I have going a nice scrog strain. Hopefully I will have something nice to show you guys in a few weeks.

619ster

619ster

Good growth is always a plus! But how are the smells compared between the 3? I like to go for the full package personally. I like strongest smelling ones with good growth and not finicky. Then the next part is seeing which flowers best. Some strains/phenos tend to switch their whole attitude up once in flower lol. Females would do that, as I'm sure all us males know lmao!!

Noob78

Noob78

I found that they all smell for the most part the same, although like you I picked the strongest smelling one out the group which happened to be female and good overall structure, If I had to describe the smell it reminds me of wet weed's freshly cut, like when you cut your grass and you have those big ugly weeds in your yard and you cut that down and you like damn that stinks that would be the smell when i rub the leaves.if things go right I will get my hands on some arc (if site is legit)

Noob78

Noob78

OK finished sexing the group of 3 did 4 but the tothers over ran it and she did make it. so out of the 3 that made it all 3 are females(happy days) Will take pics tonight did some tie down work and the side branches are starting to pick up. The ppms was down to 415 but bumped them back up to 800.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Man thats a nice tight scrog i need to jump on that bus for real im just too lazy i hardly even cut the suckers or underbrush.....lookin great noob

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey Noob that is looking so sweet really blowing up now eh. U should expect alot of growth after flipping dude in your case it may almost double in size I bet. Mine are now 14 days in and still growing like crazy. Cause of this WB seems like it will fit your style well and produce alot. This will be interesting thanks for sharing bud. DrB

Noob78

Noob78

Hey Noob that is looking so sweet really blowing up now eh. U should expect alot of growth after flipping dude in your case it may almost double in size I bet. Mine are now 14 days in and still growing like crazy. Cause of this WB seems like it will fit your style well and produce alot. This will be interesting thanks for sharing bud. DrB
Yes thank you for trailing my way with these wb's. Your experience has been very helpful so thanks.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

fill up that screen!!!

lookin killer man.

that sprout doesnt look like shes moved in a couple updates :-/ hopefully she pulls through!

Top Bottom