ppm 1200
temps 75
DSCF4020
DSCF4021
DSCF4022
DSCF4023

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Noob U are Killing it dude, I love it. That looks like the taller type I have. U show what can be done if it is managed correctly. I just let mine run a very aggressive grower. But I can tell U the smells that come from these are super. I am looking forward to the cure and smoke.
Much admiration, DrB

Noob78

Noob78

Noob U are Killing it dude, I love it. That looks like the taller type I have. U show what can be done if it is managed correctly. I just let mine run a very aggressive grower. But I can tell U the smells that come from these are super. I am looking forward to the cure and smoke.
Much admiration, DrB
Thanks so much for the kind words. I really love this strain so far, very frosty and should fill out real nice.

Noob78

Noob78

Sorry everyone for the lack of updates. Day 50 they are rock hard nugs and starting to fill out. Drinks about gallon and a half every 2 days or so, mad drinker, PPMs 1000. Will start a flush in a week or so. But these pheno is very easy to grow and seems like a decent yielder.
DSCF4105
DSCF4106
DSCF4107
DSCF4108

619ster

619ster

Very nice work Noob!!! Can't wait to hear how she turns out in the smoke department. Even though it seems Uprising has fallen off the face of the Earth and we may never see a release from them. Hopefully that isn't the case.

Noob78

Noob78

Very nice work Noob!!! Can't wait to hear how she turns out in the smoke department. Even though it seems Uprising has fallen off the face of the Earth and we may never see a release from them. Hopefully that isn't the case.
Yes he do seem mia at the moment lol. but im happy with them rock hard nugz, I say another week to 10 days and they will be done.

Noob78

Noob78

Ok this one is done, and have another in flower. Final hull around 263 grams of rock hard stink sticky nugs. Overall super stoked to keep this is the garden.If you can get your hands on this white bear do so very worth it.

619ster

619ster

Sounds lovely! Any dry nug shots to share? Or even a bowl lol! Hope your 4/20 weekend was well (sure it was with some White Bear on deck!).

Did you ever get your hands on some ARC? If not I may be able to help you in a way:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Oh Noob 263 grams dude U crushed it. Cant wait to hear your take on the smoke report. I thought the type I selected had 50% each of Tahoe and Fire OG flavors combined. Very nice. I grew my White bears next to my Tahoe and Fire OG and I have to say White Bear is the right there with the finest. A true keeper for sure. With Uprising MIA it would be sad if these will not be offered to others. But on the bright side we have a fairly exclusive strain if they do not produce more.
DrB

Noob78

Noob78

Oh Noob 263 grams dude U crushed it. Cant wait to hear your take on the smoke report. I thought the type I selected had 50% each of Tahoe and Fire OG flavors combined. Very nice. I grew my White bears next to my Tahoe and Fire OG and I have to say White Bear is the right there with the finest. A true keeper for sure. With Uprising MIA it would be sad if these will not be offered to others. But on the bright side we have a fairly exclusive strain if they do not produce more.
DrB
Yes I will do a smoke report in a few weeks with a good cure. But a nice grade a quality meds.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey Noob,
Should be close eh? Interested to hear your take on smoke report. I just finished a second round on WB#3 (same pheno as yours) and was even better shit looked like diamonds encrusted. It was nice to team up with U and greatly respect your results. Thanks my friend, DrB

Noob78

Noob78

So sorry Dr.B so here is my smoke report.
I find that not smoke either of the 2 strains this pheno leans towards the wifi side.
The taste is more on the spicy side of flavors not chili's hot but spicy for weed taste.
The scent is hard to describe for me it wasnt a overpowering scent until you broke it down than DAMN it real unleashes a rubbery firey just dank smell that is quite nice. Nugs are nice super sticky like you say, i find if rolling it up you have to have your papers ready first before you brake down the weed because your fingers are so sticky its hard to do anything without it sticking to your fingers. The high starts in the head makes you feel real nice calm for about a 45 minutes than the body high starts to come in and makes you not want to do much if ingesting to much. Overall this is one to try thank You Uprising for giving me the opportunity to test this out for you. Hope you and yours have a fruitful year.noob78

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Nice report, I am surprised and intrigued by your pheno's flavor\smell when smoked. I got three pheno's from 7 seeds and all three were a Fire OG leaner with overtones of what seems like a Tahoe flavor. Most other observations are simular, (very sticky good luck getting the paper to let go when U roll it). I have 6 more seeds of White Bear I may have to crack them to see what else may be there.
Thanks Bud, DrB

Latest posts

Top Bottom