NORCAL Meet, Greet, and SMOKE OUT Gathering!!!

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I hope the medicann card woks, I will be there if so. We might not of started the fire, but we can sure keep her burning!

N

norstar

your medi cann card is just fine. that is all I use in sonoma county with no problem.
see ya at the hash bar!!!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Right on, this should be fun. Hey Gray Beard, i use to live in GV, wonderful place to be! I bet we know many of the same people, maybe even each other, lol. Have you seen a lot of MK this year?

Gray Beard

Gray Beard

You never know, I used to hang out a lot in Nevada City (pizza night at Cirino's). I stick pretty much to myself now, only know a few other growers and they know less than I do but I am getting there. I know there are no stupid questions - MK? I apologize for the brain fart in advance.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I was talking about mk-ultra, a popular strain there this year. Cirinos is awesome, that whole area is great. I make a trip to the yuba every summer, best swimming hole in the world! If you ever see Sour grape haze out there grab it up! Hope to see you at the event.

S

Sway

hey norstar, how you enter in the competition? whats the requirements and such?

N

norstar

for the patients cup you would enter through a participating co-op either hash,bud, or tincture/salves/etc.

for the breeders cup you need to contact the cup orginizers and get set with them. [email protected]

we are sponsoring and have 2 booth spaces, and are entering both the Sat. and Indy breeders cup. I think we only need about 2z's of each to enter. but We are also bringing live plants and a shit load of bud and hash to smoke out the booth.
:party0023:

booth space is cheaper by far than the LA expo, and it looks as though the smoking area is goimg to be the concert arena!

see ya

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Damn, sounds like alot of fun!! You Cali peeps got it made, man.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

I'm ready....people need to "gather" more....what ever happened to that?

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

I plan on going but was wondering if there is any real benefit to buying the 250.00 pass as apposed to just going and trying the free samples?

N

norstar

with the pass you get over 10 samples each of cannabis, hash, and specialty products, plus access to vip tent 2 separate hash bars, and a vapor lounge. on top of the free samples tha will be going around.

G

Green Escape

I'm definitely gonna be there this sounds awesome. For the pass since there's only 400 of them are there going to be any other criterias you have to meet like being a collective owner or anything?

T

TopShelf

I got one,,,even if im from socal!!!! How about a summer meet at Pismo!!!! I go a few times every summer and the "adults" just take a ride out into the dunes and burn out inthe middle of no where!!!!!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Cow Palace is my backyard, I'll be there, would love to meet some folks. Anywhere, anytime. Yeah, San Farmcisco!!

H

haze89

Any one know if this is gonna happen again next year? I'm moving to california and would love to meet some fellow farmers considering the only people I know out there are my family. Which is cool but half of them are like 70 and the other half are bangin' and i'm not getting mixed up in that.

Top Bottom