Norcal Outdoor Medical, Organic Forest Grow. First Grow Log

• Thread starter BudBogart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudBogart

BudBogart

Subu would be the way to go!
You and Orca both from Colorado if I recall. I am definitely gonna lobby for some Subaru shopping. My wife doesn't like driving my Wrangler , she has 120 mile drive home on the weekends and I agree it's not built for comfort, lol. I appreciate you guys input considering how unprepared I feel.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

You and Orca both from Colorado if I recall. I am definitely gonna lobby for some Subaru shopping. My wife doesn't like driving my Wrangler , she has 120 mile drive home on the weekends and I agree it's not built for comfort, lol. I appreciate you guys input considering how unprepared I feel.
Your welcome brother, im from Southern California

BudBogart

BudBogart

Finally a sunny day and we got the plants into the holes.
The holes looked, felt and smelled great.
Next year I will hold off sprouting seeds until April 1st or so.
I will sprout using Rockwool and when the roots poke through I will put them into the 5 inch pots using orchard hole soil prepared for the new season.
Plants I started in April instead of March using soil with nutrients grew faster, bigger with a perfect amount of healthy roots.
Plants started in March had to battle the last few winter storm freezes and the roots were root bound. I seemed like a waiting game for enough daylight hours to put them out when started so early.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Finally a sunny day and we got the plants into the holes.
The holes looked, felt and smelled great.
Next year I will hold off sprouting seeds until April 1st or so.
I will sprout using Rockwool and when the roots poke through I will put them into the 5 inch pots using orchard hole soil prepared for the new season.
Plants I started in April instead of March using soil with nutrients grew faster, bigger with a perfect amount of healthy roots.
Plants started in March had to battle the last few winter storm freezes and the roots were root bound. I seemed like a waiting game for enough daylight hours to put them out when started so early.
Lookin great brother man wish i could plant in ground ! Some day i will

BudBogart

BudBogart

Planting was not the expected joyous event we were hoping it would be.
We lost my beloved Max, an eight year old Akita unexpectedly Saturday to torsion, or bloat. He was the protector of the ranch and always had my back. He will be sorely missed. RIP my good dog.

Orcaman

Orcaman

So sorry to hear about Max, Some of the best memories in my life have came from our pet friends! :)
On the other note. It's great to see your girls are finally planted. I like that you are already thinking about next season too. Did you find a replacement vehicle?

BudBogart

BudBogart

So sorry to hear about Max, Some of the best memories in my life have came from our pet friends! :)
On the other note. It's great to see your girls are finally planted. I like that you are already thinking about next season too. Did you find a replacement vehicle?
Max has been with me pretty much 24/7 since we bought the ranch. Thank you for your kind words.
We looked at toy rav 4, Honda CR-V, and both forester and outback. Watched videos of awd comparisons and will go with the outback V6 unless she finds another brand of mini awd to look at.
Thanks for the tip about Subaru in the snow!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Max has been with me pretty much 24/7 since we bought the ranch.
Same thing with us since we take our two dogs to work with us almost every day to our embroidery shop that me and my wife have owned and operated ten years and running. Our dogs, and cats are aging and we are trying prepare for that time of life with them. But then there are puppy's and kittens, or rescue. :)
Nice to hear that you liked the Subaru. AWD is very needed these days for many conditions and I don't understand why most car company's only offer 4WD. I'm also very proud of Subaru for being one of the cleanest manufacture's in this country. A little more info.
http://www.subaru.com/csr/environment.html

BudBogart

BudBogart

Well, I have all my holes filled, a few upped and in reserve and a few promised. We took our annual trip in to get our medical recommendations renewed. Then our annual trip to a dispensary where we got eight of Hindu Kush which was dense and tasty and an eight of Jesus OG, hard to keep lit with a black ash, kind of a pain to smoke. Our annual tradition. The smoke was $42.40 an eight. That seems nuts for legal bud. Miami Vice prices.
Dug a new hole using the tractor. Filled with compost, some chicken manure, little blood meal, azomite, just stuff laying around and put a couple plants in it. I don't expect much, but next season I can have that stuff prepped as a super hole. I watered the girls first time since planting one week ago. Made dirt ring around plants to make certain this first water hits the roots. Now I will change to more of a moat away from the stalk along the root line to draw the roots out. Thanks for reading.

BudBogart

BudBogart

So we are shopping for a new car at a time that I am really not in the mood, I know you can feel me on that. The good news is we found a car that my wife and I really like. Fully decked out. Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4x4. Found it when we went to the local jeep dealer. They had the car with $5,500. Of savings and rebates. Drove the car, fell in love, filled out paper work, met sales manager who wrote came out with an offer $2000 higher than the price in the car window. I had to point out the discrepancy, then he claimed the price in the window was wrong. Told him he had wasted our time. He was being shady and I don't do shady. Total meeting with sales manager under 3 minutes.
Told my experience on our face book county chat page. My post generated over 70 comments. The dealer tried to defend themselves and got shot down so bad they deleted their comments.it created such a stir that the dealership contacted the chat page administrator who finally removed my post.
I contacted a nearby towns dealership who has an identical car and emailed confirmation they will give a $6000 discount.

keiksweat

keiksweat

keiksweat

keiksweat

So we are shopping for a new car at a time that I am really not in the mood, I know you can feel me on that. The good news is we found a car that my wife and I really like. Fully decked out. Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4x4. Found it when we went to the local jeep dealer. They had the car with $5,500. Of savings and rebates. Drove the car, fell in love, filled out paper work, met sales manager who wrote came out with an offer $2000 higher than the price in the car window. I had to point out the discrepancy, then he claimed the price in the window was wrong. Told him he had wasted our time. He was being shady and I don't do shady. Total meeting with sales manager under 3 minutes.
Told my experience on our face book county chat page. My post generated over 70 comments. The dealer tried to defend themselves and got shot down so bad they deleted their comments.it created such a stir that the dealership contacted the chat page administrator who finally removed my post.
I contacted a nearby towns dealership who has an identical car and emailed confirmation they will give a $6000 discount.
Right on brother.shady car salesman.

Top Bottom