Normal amount of yellowing during flower?

• Thread starter Buscbk92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buscbk92

Buscbk92

Does this look like normal yellowing during flower This didn’t start until after I switched them to dyna gro bloom. Should I just continue as is? The jet fuel one looks worse (second photo). First real grow so I don’t know.

thank you.

Currently dealing with white flies and a few aphids, also looks like maybe some type of blight but the buds seem to be swelling nicely.

Normal amount of yellowing during flower
Normal amount of yellowing during flower 2
Normal amount of yellowing during flower 3
Normal amount of yellowing during flower 4
PapaDave

PapaDave

It looks pretty normal as compared to my grow, added some CaMag to my watering with ProBloom and its better! This is so exciting , as my first time growing! I bought a lighted loop today to check our the Tris
341B8D8D B4D4 4E90 873A 7B59AE5CCC28
71908D5F 8672 4760 952B 33E097D072CF 1 201 a
35A937BF 112D 46E1 8B02 54260861EB5F 1 201 a

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

looks good
Thank you. Yeah this is my first real outdoor grow. I’ve grown one tiny Bag seed plant under cfls years ago and didn’t even get 2 grams probably lol 😂

hoping to harvest my habit for next year.

Buscbk92

Buscbk92

When I was spraying a rosemary soap mix on them today for white flies, I noticed that on the shoots, I guess they would be “sugar leaves” are nice and dark green. That’s a good sign then right? When does rain during flowering become a bad thing?

PapaDave

PapaDave

Does this look like normal yellowing during flower This didn’t start until after I switched them to dyna gro bloom. Should I just continue as is? The jet fuel one looks worse (second photo). First real grow so I don’t know.

thank you.

Currently dealing with white flies and a few aphids, also looks like maybe some type of blight but the buds seem to be swelling nicely.
I had some similar yellowing, I was told it could be a CaMag deficient when you switch to bloom formula. I added some CaMag to my last couple waterings, and just getting normal lower leaves browning. All is going to the colas...yeeeehaaaww.

Top Bottom