Normal Or Not ? 3weeks In 12/12

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MW7945

MW7945

If you knew the full story and not just judge from my replies from this post you wouldn't have wrote that I'm the kindness person ever so know before jump into something

The full story:

Dumby comes to site months ago asking how his ugly plant looks. We tell him ugly plant is ugly, but offer to help. Dumby turns into asshole, tells us ugly plant will yield 2oz. Using boiled popcorn water and milk or something. Ugly plant dies.

Months pass, dumby asks how his current plants look, dumby gets mad when people aware him that his plant has issues.

The end.

Herbalise

Herbalise

The full story:

Dumby comes to site months ago asking how his ugly plant looks. We tell him ugly plant is ugly, but offer to help. Dumby turns into asshole, tells us ugly plant will yield 2oz. Using boiled popcorn water and milk or something. Ugly plant dies.

Months pass, dumby asks how his current plants look, dumby gets mad when people aware him that his plant has issues.

The end.
Dwl so your calling me out my name? Ok take a decent fuck off and leave this dummy alone lier.

bicky studs

bicky studs

So your saying I won't get over 55g or 2oz of this plant?
not sayin that... just doesnt seem like much for a whole plant.... for that amount of time id be aiming higher.
but its hard with different plant size...pot size... lights,,,mediums...etc to judge what yield should be.
im aimin for over 1g/watt. for my runs, should get me enough smoke to get by

Herbalise

Herbalise

The full story:

The end.
Dwl

Herbalise

Herbalise

If you're rich why do you have a poverty grow.

And if you went to college why do you have the grammar and spelling of a 6th grader?
My choice and my Grammer just like my lights are just fine lol anything else before I block you again

Top Bottom