Normal Or Not ? 3weeks In 12/12

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Why are you even on here posting bro? Your plants straight up look like shit and you're on here winding people up!

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

Those plant have some issues for sure. Not sure why he thinks they look healthy. I would like to comment more but from reading previous posts I realize that any effort would be futile. So I will just leave it at that and say good luck to those stubborn enough to keep up the effort to get through to this guy. Peace.

MW7945

MW7945

Those plant have some issues for sure. Not sure why he thinks they look healthy. I would like to comment more but from reading previous posts I realize that any effort would be futile. So I will just leave it at that and say good luck to those stubborn enough to keep up the effort to get through to this guy. Peace.

Lol, op stopped coming back. I'd only assume his plants died for the 3rd time in a row. What he refuses to understand is you can't just throw a bunch of random shit in a bucket and give it your plants. Iirc he sprays his plants daily with milk on top of his own concoction of random shit for food.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Lol, op stopped coming back. I'd only assume his plants died for the 3rd time in a row. What he refuses to understand is you can't just throw a bunch of random shit in a bucket and give it your plants. Iirc he sprays his plants daily with milk on top of his own concoction of random shit for food.

Come on dude maybe he is not good at it but there is a thing called organic living soil.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I must've missed the part where I said anything about organic nutrients not being possible?

Your whole attitude in this thread is belittling his ability as a grower over his choice of growing method

You need to stop making your own concoctions of food man... there's multiple issues

Maybe you two have history i am not sure but it looks like you are saying you cannot make your own organic food for your plants.

What i mean is what makes you think if he stops making his own nutes and use bottled or powdered stuff then he can grow a plant?

MW7945

MW7945

Your whole attitude in this thread is belittling his ability as a grower over his choice of growing method

Maybe you two have history i am not sure but it looks like you are saying you cannot make your own organic food for your plants.

Nope, I'm saying this dude has tried 3x to make his own and keeps killing them because he refuses to listen to anyone.

Do you legitimately think I would think it's impossible to create your own organic soil.....? Like it's some far off idea? Lmao

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Nope, I'm saying this dude has tried 3x to make his own and keeps killing them because he refuses to listen to anyone.

Do you legitimately think I would think it's impossible to create your own organic soil.....? Like it's some far off idea? Lmao

No i wouldn’t want to believe that but what makes you think he can grow with any method if he is a bad grower? If you are not belittling the method just give some advice who cares if he takes it or not someone else might benefit from it. Now as i said there must be a history there so i don’t know the whole deal but some people are really keen on chemical fertilizers which are (in my opinion) poisoning the soil.

MW7945

MW7945

No i wouldn’t want to believe that but what makes you think he can grow with any method if he is a bad grower? If you are not belittling the method just give some advice who cares if he takes it or not someone else might benefit from it. Now as i said there must be a history there so i don’t know the whole deal but some people are really keen on chemical fertilizers which are (in my opinion) poisoning the soil.

One of those people huh. I'll stick to my CNS17 in coco coir :)

Before you start preaching organic nonsense, just know you're wasting your time. Not switching

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
One of those people huh. I'll stick to my CNS17 in coco coir :)

Before you start preaching organic nonsense, just know you're wasting your time. Not switching

Don’t care if you switch or not and i am not “one of those” anything. Just telling the truth as it is, being able to choose is freedom, hope everyone can stop poisoning this lovely planet which is our only home in this lonely universe.

Top Bottom