North carolina growers?

• Thread starter med.botany
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

med.botany

yeah i know NC is in the process of becoming a med state..hopefully sooner than later. The bill has been introduced but they keep saying they dont know enough about it and it just keeps getting pushed back off the top of there priorities. Well i was just wondering if there's any growers in NC and see what kinda work you're up to; i know the outdoor scene is warpped up already here but indoor is still rockin n rollin.

BIG UP TO THE UNDERGROUND NC GROWERS..keep your head up for the medical bill to be passed :smiley_joint:

lars

lars

NC is a great state. Asheville rocks. I've smoked many a bud from your neck of the woods and it's evident you guys know what you're doing.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

I live just across the line in Tennessee and shop at the Ashville hydro store,Mike and all the guys are great.Ive been buying my shit from there since 1999.My buddy live in Archdale and theres a lot of top shelf smoke there...................

S

SHlitherySHloth

yeahhhhh big up to NC growers!!!citygrwr man here, gboro. as far as the bill goes, H1380, hopefully it gets passed, especially now since the AMA changed there views on cannabis.

S

sunsimulator

whats up fellows Tar Heels !!!! rocking out NC .
IMHO we will be legal within the year ! TRIAD AREA HERE !

WINSTON SALEM<< GREENSBORO << HIGH POINT!!!

gottcha covered!

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Oh yeah, I hope you are right about the legalization soon. Shot if we are the first state to have mandatory plastic recycling couldn't we be the 13-15th state to legalize medical uses!?! :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IE1Bhwk6_k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcBnFwEfY7w[/YOUTUBE]

S

sunsimulator

Act now act fast !!

Hello everyone ,,

we need to send in as much as we can ,, problem for NC
as i heard last year after the MJ march held in Raleigh ,
( by the way ,, had a stoned of a time! )

i heard that the state and the ppl did not show enough intrest ,, and they did not have enough information about it!

WE REALLY NEED TO GIVE THEM WAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR ! PPL WANTING TO ,, AND PPL WITH INFORMATION! PLEASE HELP NC BECOME A LEGAL STATE!
LATEST UPDATE
http://www.mpp.org/states/north-carolina/

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah Sun!

I be puttin on a lil show round these parts myself. I am fully involved as of now !!!!!!!!!!!!:talking...what can i do homie?? oh, click the link, Thanks.

Go Tarheels!!

Oh yeah. I will be e-mailing them soon. Bombbard them with all the positivity you can people. I don't think you have to be a resident to share moving stories about patients...... Come together for NC.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Hey yall. Help spread some positive 420 cheer over here. And if you haven't seen it yet, watch the super-underground-led-school-bus-grow-bust-video.

Thanks Yall!!

S

sunsimulator

Well today the 24th their have a secret lil finance meeting in Raleigh . I can feel it in my bones that this state will become legal on 4/20/2010. I'd bet a bag o buds on it lol
Lets give the support their asking for !!!!! Their telling us that it is the voice of the masses that control laws ,, leta all read between the lines here! Stand up and tell these ppl we want Magic meds for NC!!!

S

sunsimulator

YEA OOO SUNSIM KNOWS A LIL ABOUT A LIL !!
I been keeping my Nose straight up in their ass ,, trying to find out whats up with our meds!! Because when they do make it legal . IT IS ON MY BROTHER!!!! I will have the fist shop open ! :boogie:

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Ive got a lot of buddies in the triad area.I worked in Lexington and lived in High point and archdale.We are trying to get a bill in Tennesse also,I just think these hillbillys are too far behind the times for this now

S

sunsimulator

IM A PROUD HILLBILLY!! prolly one of the foking best!

SO what ya saying about HILLBILLIES? And u in TENN.
And talking shit about Hillbillies !! you better keep them words typed in the info world ,, I would strongly advise you to not say that outloud in your local Town in TENN! You might get this guy in the video after ya ARSE!!

IM JUST JOKING AROUND >> I KNOW U MENT WELL IN YA POST << IM JUST FUNNING AROUND!

http://monkey.kontraband.com/videos/funny/12369/kung-fu-hillbilly-on-jerry-springer.html

S

sunsimulator

can i just get everyone to take the poll vote at the bottom right of this video ,, it is about Med Marijuana in NC .

Top Bottom