North carolina growers?

• Thread starter med.botany
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

can i just get everyone to take the poll vote at the bottom right of this video ,, it is about Med Marijuana in NC .

:clapping Also Done! Thanks for the link since I was unable to make it to the town hall meeting. It was almost 7 hours for me so couldn't do it.

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Check this out! Some NC senator wrote a song about Willie condemning the police for ticketing him in NC.

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Check this out! Some NC senator wrote a song about Willie condemning the police for ticketing him in NC.

Great find! thanks!

""I've sung this song for two church groups," Albertson said, adding that the song is being played on country radio stations in New Bern, Greenville and Smithfield.":music

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

This story is such BS. A guy was busted with plants, most of which seem to be in party cups and the police say it is 100,000 worth of weed. They then show the poor guys face and house address on tv even. BS. Leave a positive comment on the news station's website if you can ;) Stay safe friends.

T

TinyGiant

Not to state the obvious, but....
Why is it that each states seems to want to re-create the wheel when it comes to getting medical mj passed? Each state seems to be their own little universe of ignornace, prejudice, and stupidity.
Each state has to question the validity of the established fact that mj does provide relief for patients that need relief. Each state seems to have to weigh whether or not legalizing for medical use will or won't lead to higher crime. Each state has set up their own arcane set of rules and regulations to deal with dispensaries. Next, each county/city/town gets to put their spin on the laws created by the state; only to change their minds after a dispensary opens up.
Until recently, I had the naive belief that NORML and SafeAccessNow were working on a NATIONAL level to get this issue resolved. Working state by state, county by county, and so on is a gigantic waste of resources.
Sorry.......I just rant sometimes.......but sheesh!!
I think I am finally waking up from my drug induced coma (sort of kidding, getting over my doses of Lyrica, Keppra, Tegretol, Prozac, Hydrocodone, and Tylenol 3..never really in a coma) and when I look at my pharmaceuticals that could all be replaced by a plant, it just pisses me off that the government would rather put me in jail than let me smoke.

Based on my efforts at contacting my elected representatives and reviewing their answers; Indiana does not have a snowball's chance of legalizing even medical MJ in my lifetime. And I look at California considering legalizing personal recreational use---it's just pure jealousy.

Just blowing off steam now, I guess. Guess I'll go have a whiskey and coke and think about it.
Anyone want chime in...be my guest.

B

BeachBummed

Hey guys.

Just moved here from the west coast. I'll tell ya I is weird... First cops saying keep up the good work, now i'm being hunted. Sorry pfizer I'll keep my money and be healthy!

Raleigh is pretty legit though. Beautiful. And girls! Haha I think regardless of hb1380 I could get used to this

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Dank

I just wanted to say that NC has some diiggity!!

20100305 202133727

20100222 213423608

20100722 153852824

20100806 124945169

20100214 180421943

20100722 153928701

20100419 194732530

20100419 195405839

20100419 194824720

20100301 153702782

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Holy Ripe Crystals Batman, we need to grab a pipe! LOL :D Those purple's look to die for!

Did you see NCCPN posted some new videos on Youtube? - http://www.youtube.com/user/NCCPN -The one with Perry Parks speaking is my fav of their new vids.

And this quote unfortunately is the latest update, straight from NCCPN...
"Unless we can get a special vote or governor's directive, then they will vote when they go back in the spring and it will take effect on Dec. 1st of 2011. This presentation was to our western NC regional council of government. If we get a resolution here, then it will show a huge region of support for compassionate communities and the accompanying industry to our lawmakers in Raleigh. This will force them to seriously look at the industry and the full issue as a health issue."

Lets keep our heads up and high :)

F

Frankie Pebbles

What up NC growers.. Moved out west about 9 years ago, and now pursue a living in the Cannabis & MMJ industry here in Colorado. Was on IC-Mag but they shut us down. I try and keep up on the latest in NC but its hard with Colorado keeping me busy. God Damn I miss home!!!!!!!!!!

Kakalak great lookin pics.. NC represents :muscle

S

Steve Z

yo shit what up NC. revitalizin the thread?? LOL.

used to live there, fuckin beautiful when its like 110 degrees with 80% humidity. grew there this summer, and it was no fun. def need to take summer breaks if you live there...

I

ItalianBudz

Oops didn't know! Steve z I got your message but its not letting me send back.........don't ban me thcfarmer I didn't know!!!

S

Steve Z

all good bro. no rush.

you can actually go to that last post and hit "edit" and just put a .... or something.

read the faq real quick! just so you know what the low down is

werd

I

ItalianBudz

Cool I edited it and read the FAQs I keep trying to send you a pm but it keeps saying that junior member rs can only send messages to administrators

Top Bottom