• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

JohnnyRt how goes it? So what you got cookin brother

ttystikk

ttystikk

So... things are finally looking up for me... lol.

So let's hook up for bbq, bong hits and bullshit some time soon!

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

I'm at Carter Lake in Berthoud foothills. Would love to hook up with clones, check my profile for info. Would LOVE help. Doctor just gave me a script for 24 plants, I joined NOBOWellness and gave up 6. Got and indoor grow house started but will always be dirt. Hubby against hydro and I prefer soil grown. I guess, adding another adult under new laws, I'm back to 24.

I love Kushes and Haze. I am a long-term smoker who quit 20 yrs ago and now find the medicine I've needed. Chronic pain, sleep (nothing knocks me out) PTSD, depression. The fibromyalgia can only be helped by MMJ. The first time I smoked God Bud was the first time in 30 I felt free of PTSD.

Help needed with rotation! 6 at a time in flower only? HELP!

MUCH LOVE

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I used to live up there around Carter, a little farther up past Flat Iron though...gettin blazed and drinkin at the Windjammer...good times...my buddy lifes right at 2E and 287 so I am up by you every once in awhile, might could lend a extra eye or two

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Hell we are on the n end. I tell folks if they hit the Windjammer they need to turn their ass around and read my directions! Hugs to ya bro. Lost my Flo, but Maui girl is CRANKIN!!!

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

You're always welcomed with a call or text first. Else I might greet ya with the 22 shotgun my father-in-law made for me!

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Anyone have hail damage? We had a few newbies in shock for a few days

ttystikk

ttystikk

cooking? shit the whole state is cookin right now! i need to install an AC asap! I'm right in y'alls area too but don't wanna say too much...

otherwise its all og chem and cookies up here!

preach. Just kicked down for a new chiller, a 2 Ton ChillKing, to replace one wrecked by an ac tech. Seriously. Aire-Serv in Northern Colorado is no bueno!

Johnny Redthumb

Johnny Redthumb

if you guys are doing something in NoCo like a gettogether, hit me with PM.

Top Bottom