Northern CO growers

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnny Redthumb

Johnny Redthumb

preach. Just kicked down for a new chiller, a 2 Ton ChillKing, to replace one wrecked by an ac tech. Seriously. Aire-Serv in Northern Colorado is no bueno!

JeeZzzus! what do you do with such a massive & expensive water chiller? are you doing undercurrent? i would of given up and gone to soil already before investing heavily into chilling water! personally you could put that $$$$ into 5+ ton AC

anybody know a guy that fixes broken air conditioners? it still blows cold for a few minutes, then the compressor shuts itself off.

ttystikk

ttystikk

JeeZzzus! what do you do with such a massive & expensive water chiller? are you doing undercurrent? i would of given up and gone to soil already before investing heavily into chilling water! personally you could put that $$$$ into 5+ ton AC

anybody know a guy that fixes broken air conditioners? it still blows cold for a few minutes, then the compressor shuts itself off.

I put it to good use, of course! It keeps 16kW of bloom lighting cool, multiple RDWC systems- and dehueys. All at the same time. I run a four zone perpetual grow, with it as my whole cooling plant. I even haul it inside in the winter to HEAT my house, a job it all but totally replaces the furnace for.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yeah I seent it! The chiller is legit. So I will try for some get together going maybe Fri?
Is loveland seem to be a good spot? Big Beaver brewing? Just want to make it central for us all. I will get others to join from other forums as well. Could be a great resource for us all. Got a few things to check on before it works out. But should know by days end.

This is gonna be good.
Most of yall in ft collins, loveland, greeley?

ttystikk

ttystikk

Yeah I seent it! The chiller is legit. So I will try for some get together going maybe Fri?
Is loveland seem to be a good spot? Big Beaver brewing? Just want to make it central for us all. I will get others to join from other forums as well. Could be a great resource for us all. Got a few things to check on before it works out. But should know by days end.

This is gonna be good.
Most of yall in ft collins, loveland, greeley?

Yep. I'm in if it's anywhere north of Longmont!

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Me 2. Hubby included. Maybe you can convince him it's not "just a weed". Here's a view of today ;)

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Hell yea. There's always the Windjammer here at Carter. My cabin is small. We're on the n end, just around corner from the bar. My hubby is a hoarder, it's Little Appalachia here -- but fuckin A there's lots of outside to enjoy (pass that over to me, please!)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
You can smoke at the Windjammer in that little patio area to the side....I used to have the hots for one of the chicks that worked there when I first moved up there but what a drunken lunatic she ended up being..

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

I like yer style, kid. I'm supporting prison strikers in Cali and 10 years at Gitmo without charges by observing Ramadan now. All it means is no alcohol and fasting till dusk. I'm justa smoker. (TMI?)

ttystikk

ttystikk

I like yer style, kid. I'm supporting prison strikers in Cali and 10 years at Gitmo without charges by observing Ramadan now. All it means is no alcohol and fasting till dusk. I'm justa smoker. (TMI?)

Add a letter writing campaign to educate our representatives as to the wishes we expect them to represent, and I'd call it a well rounded protest!

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Add a letter writing campaign to educate our representatives as to the wishes we expect them to represent, and I'd call it a well rounded protest!

indeed, I ensure that those who need to know about this type of political action are in the know and it's noted with many others who are offering the same support. Amazing the spirituality that is coming from this!

I did check with doctor, can't kneel cuz of knees so its half-lotus, must drink juice in daytime for healing and hydration, and no getting up for the 4:12am prayer. I like the limits. It's going on until August 7. I hope the prisoners are able to hold on, but Bobby Sands died after 34 days... (soapbox on casters, slips neatly under desk)

If you FB, check out my page: https://www.facebook.com/lisbethwest

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Have a great one, guys. I am going to be camping with hubby, he's got a deal going with a friend to use his land and lake. I even have a neighbor lined up to watch the girls while we're gone! ((( NO COLO ROCKS )))

ttystikk

ttystikk

Have a great one, guys. I am going to be camping with hubby, he's got a deal going with a friend to use his land and lake. I even have a neighbor lined up to watch the girls while we're gone! ((( NO COLO ROCKS )))

Having just read your new quote, what your dad told you... he may have been right once, 50 years ago, but those days are long gone. A real shame, too... we had such a nice country there for awhile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom