Northern light, week 4 flower, 2sour OG's seedling wk 1.

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

closet scrog grow, foxfarm of soil & foxfarm full line-up of nutes. Grown under a Mars II 400w led light, also have a co2 crew / natural co2 producing live colony.2 fans. space can only house two plants at a time, which is good in some respect and can be a bitch sometime to. Always open to suggestions and input, i try and learn something every day. This is my Northern Lights in week 4 of flower. very lemony when pinched. Also they're in 5gallon smart pots.

Northern light week 4 flower 2sour ogs seedling wk 1
Last edited:
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey just curious but was your NL source from seed?? Don't wanna get too deep in your biz and shit. But I've been checkin out Dr Atomics NL. Lookin for an upto date grow on recently distributed generations and if they are as uniform as the last obes Id seen a couple years ago. That's why I had asked. Thanks and goodluck with the grow. Ill definitely be back to checkout things. Peace.
Happy New Years!
Quest

Power OG

Power OG

its from seed bro, it was a freebie, my wife wanted me to try, its from blimburn and its suppose to be a nl auto, but its def not a auto, i veged for 6 weeks and we are in week 6 flower, so its actually alot better than i thought it was going to be.

Top Bottom