Northern light, week 4 flower, 2sour OG's seedling wk 1.

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

harvest tonight,trimmed all big stuff, hanging for 4days, then fine triming and finish drying & curing. freezer method for 14days. i'll have more pics up asap.
IMG 20140205 234708

DismalDude

DismalDude

I googled quite a bit about this freezer curing you talk about but not a lot of info on exactly on how to do it.Could you elaborate?Thanks!

Power OG

Power OG

ok, i got 3.5 ounces off her, fruity cyrstal goodness. nice head hug high. put to the test against some granddaddy purp and my nothern lights is a better high for longer, and its more flavorable!the pic is of 2.5oz been smoking and few gifts over the last two weeks.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

ok, i got 3.5 ounces off her, fruity cyrstal goodness. nice head hug high. put to the test against some granddaddy purp and my nothern lights is a better high for longer, and its more flavorable!the pic is of 2.5oz been smoking and few gifts over the last two weeks.View attachment 385564

Looking GOOD brother. TMB

Dr.b420

Dr.b420

Hey I'm going to upgrade one of my rooms to 2 1200 mars 2 led how much do you think I will crop on the low end in a 4 by 8 tent?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey I'm going to upgrade one of my rooms to 2 1200 mars 2 led how much do you think I will crop on the low end in a 4 by 8 tent?
Hey bro. Just my two cents. U can do real well with that set up. But honestly there is no answer for ur question. The best I can give u is if I had two 12's in my 4*4 *7 tent I'd bet I could get an awful lot. Lol. Depends on your skill level environment and most importantly imo genetics. So good luck to u. I assure u if done right those two lights will give u enough dank to last quite some time!

champion

champion

good looking stuff but i was wondering is there any chance of getting some better quality photo shots as i found a northern lights seed thats probably early 90s and i just wanted to compare her to something........

Top Bottom