Northern lights auto flower not budding

• Thread starter Bobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bobble

Bobble

I have a auto flower that is 13 weeks old that is not budding. Someone one said my light is not enough. I have a600 watt led grow light. Light cycle is 18/6. Does not seem to want to get buds. I don't know what to do.

Northern lights auto flower not budding
Northern lights auto flower not budding 2
Northern lights auto flower not budding 3
Northern lights auto flower not budding 4
Northern lights auto flower not budding 5
Northern lights auto flower not budding 6
Northern lights auto flower not budding 7
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I agree. More light. Spider Farmer has a sale on their SF1000-D right now for $65.
It would be the perfect light for a single plant.

Your plant is thin looking which means it's short something. Blurples (red/blue LEDs) are just not strong enough for Marijane.
They don't have the full spectrum either which is needed.

Kdstf

Kdstf

To bud gotta set light to 12 on/12 off. 18on/6off is for veg stage

Moshmen

Moshmen

Just ordered a thousand watt will be here on Monday I hope that does it
1000 watt what ? Chances are it’s only a 100 or watts true draw , can ya tell us what ya bought?
and is outside an option for light source -

ufortunaly that auto is getting close to finishing it won’t fill in at this point finish it out and learn for your next plant .
keep on growin
Mosh

Bobble

Bobble

1000 watt what ? Chances are it’s only a 100 or watts true draw , can ya tell us what ya bought?
and is outside an option for light source -

ufortunaly that auto is getting close to finishing it won’t fill in at this point finish it out and learn for your next plant .
keep on growin
Mosh
Viparsprctra 1000,. 100 Watt draw

Moshmen

Moshmen

You will only get better from here ! Start a grow diary for your next one and there will be plenty of help I’d ya have questions or problems

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Change your light to 12/12. My auto was at 18/6 and slow budding. Lucky I had photos in same tent and put the entire tent on 12/12,even the auto... Well it blew the plum up.. Giant...

You can induce flowering on autos.

Also, ditch the autos and practice with photos.. Once you understand photos run an auto like its a photo.. Ill never flower an auto at 18/6

Moshmen

Moshmen

Change your light to 12/12. My auto was at 18/6 and slow budding. Lucky I had photos in same tent and put the entire tent on 12/12,even the auto... Well it blew the plum up.. Giant...

You can induce flowering on autos.

Also, ditch the autos and practice with photos.. Once you understand photos run an auto like its a photo.. Ill never flower an auto at 18/6
I respectfully disagree with the light option ! 12/12 on a “true” auto is not desirable will hinder the growth. I would have to believe your auto had lots of photo genetics and maybe not enuff Rudy.

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

You would have benefited from some topping or LST during veg. Use some 4 ft. led shop lights stood up on its side as side lighting to get some light to those interior buds. Its just about salvaging what you've got. I would also increase the dark periods a little to help the hormone levels a bit.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I respectfully disagree with the light option ! 12/12 on a “true” auto is not desirable will hinder the growth. I would have to believe your auto had lots of photo genetics and maybe not enuff Rudy.
+1

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I also put it through torture with root rot and just it being my first grow.

I just know as soon as I flipped it.. It took off. My buddy gave me the seeds. Swore up and down it was an auto. It vegged for 2 months, as soon as I flipped lights.. Boom..

Prolly what u said.. Junk auto genetics.. Still a heavy hitter tho in regards to yeilds, looks and smell.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Regular or Feminized Seed =
18/6 Veg 12/12 Flower
Autos=
20/4 veg 16/8 flower

Bobble

Bobble

You would have benefited from some topping or LST during veg. Use some 4 ft. led shop lights stood up on its side as side lighting to get some light to those interior buds. Its just about salvaging what you've got. I would also increase the dark periods a little to help the hormone levels a bit.
K

Top Bottom