Northern lights auto flower not budding

• Thread starter Bobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clyde4210

Clyde4210

I've done a lot of reading and I have yet to find a definitive answer but Auto's will do their thing. Because they are Auto's they sometimes will have more photo in them where a 12/12 can help induce flowering. Some say a it may take up to a week on 12/12 to start flowering. When it does start flowering it's suggested to go back to the 18/6 light cycle. One suggested 2 weeks but I did not find that suggestion repeated. I just kind of went through what you're going through I believe I was on 10 or 11 weeks without flowering. HST induced flowering for me. You can do the light and that should work.

You can Google 8, 9, 10 whatever week Auto not flowering and read through those posts and the above light schedule is recommended.

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I've done a lot of reading and I have yet to find a definitive answer but Auto's will do their thing. Because they are Auto's they sometimes will have more photo in them where a 12/12 can help induce flowering. Some say a it may take up to a week on 12/12 to start flowering. When it does start flowering it's suggested to go back to the 18/6 light cycle. One suggested 2 weeks but I did not find that suggestion repeated. I just kind of went through what you're going through I believe I was on 10 or 11 weeks without flowering. HST induced flowering for me. You can do the light and that should work.

You can Google 8, 9, 10 whatever week Auto not flowering and read through those posts and the above light schedule is recommended.
NEVER change a light cycle back. You will re-veg the plant and it will have to start over. Autos run at 18/6. They will change when they are ready, not when you are. Yes, autos are slightly less sensitive to this, but why stress it?

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

NEVER change a light cycle back. You will re-veg the plant and it will have to start over. Autos run at 18/6. They will change when they are ready, not when you are. Yes, autos are slightly less sensitive to this, but why stress it?

I'll delete my remark as I can see you've done no research on the matter and no matter what someone says you're going so he right. Sorry for actually doing research and sharing it.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'll delete my remark as I can see you've done no research on the matter and no matter what someone says you're going so he right. Sorry for actually doing research and sharing it.
Take your self-important attitude and stuff it. There are many highly experienced growers here that will tell you the same thing.
Why am I wasting my time? Freakin ingrates. Go ahead, flip your lights all over town.

Top Bottom