Northern Lights X Big Bud Autoflower

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I used 4 gal Sq buckets. They have about 2 1/2 gal when filled.

FNB... I like simplicity...
Flora Nova Bloom.
I use 2-3 gallon buckets with jungle juice, grow, micro, bloom. If I go any bigger I won't have room in the old closet. lolol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

R they easy to use? Also where can an old man like me get one of those.
I applied and got a xxxxx credit card anf bought mine for 210.00 They are expensive, but they are fast and precise. If i was paying cash i would with out hesitation go with

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0081K32B...TF8&colid=3D2Y91INAB0C5&coliid=I1DGS5EFSMY9N9

This would be awesome to have to.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O9CBYZ...UTF8&colid=3D2Y91INAB0C5&coliid=ID3709A9HC1G8

Just depends on your financial position. Im a techie tho. I get as much excitement from the build and design as i do from growing...

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I applied and got a xxxxx credit card anf bought mine for 210.00 They are expensive, but they are fast and precise. If i was paying cash i would with out hesitation go with

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0081K32B...TF8&colid=3D2Y91INAB0C5&coliid=I1DGS5EFSMY9N9

This would be awesome to have to.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O9CBYZ...UTF8&colid=3D2Y91INAB0C5&coliid=ID3709A9HC1G8

Just depends on your financial position. Im a techie tho. I get as much excitement from the build and design as i do from growing...
Nothing wrong with that!!!!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

by the way, i forgot to mention that your plants look very healthy. You can see that you have the environment where they like it. Plants have a lil more center stretch than I like, i always feel like my side branches are gonna get left behind like that. But as for being happy, I would say they look like they are at Disney Land....

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

by the way, i forgot to mention that your plants look very healthy. You can see that you have the environment where they like it. Plants have a lil more center stretch than I like, i always feel like my side branches are gonna get left behind like that. But as for being happy, I would say they look like they are at Disney Land....
I think she stretched a little when I put the lights to 12-12 but now they are back at 18 hrs. I hope she fills out. We will see. I will keep ya posted. They say this plant can get to over 100cm tall. Right now she's at 25 inches tall.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Try supercropping it so you can get the light closer to the plant.
Explain to me please.. Supercropping? I can get the light closer. Its adjustable. How far away should the led's be from the top of the plant? Its an 800 watt led cob. From some of the sites they say 18-36 inches away. Ahhhhh!!! I'm confused!! lololol

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Try supercropping it so you can get the light closer to the plant.
Ok, I just read on super cropping. I'm a little nervous about doing that at this stage. I felt the upper cola and for the hell of it started to bend the stem but she feels pretty hard and I don't want her to break.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You pinch the stem where there is no bud structure untill it crushes, then bend it down and that evens the canopy. The closer you have the lights the bigger the buds will be, i.e. the top bud would be huge and lower buds would be airy and small. If you supercrop and break the main stem it lets you get your light closer to all the smaller buds and they will grow as big as the top bud, giving you more big buds.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

You pinch the stem where there is no bud structure untill it crushes, then bend it down and that evens the canopy. The closer you have the lights the bigger the buds will be, i.e. the top bud would be huge and lower buds would be airy and small. If you supercrop and break the main stem it lets you get your light closer to all the smaller buds and they will grow as big as the top bud, giving you more big buds.
How far down the main stem should I crack her? Here's a pic of the main cola. The main cola is about 13 inches.
20161125 101022

Last edited:
Top Bottom