Northern Lights X Big Bud Autoflower

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If its an auto you might just want to leave it alone, if its a photo plant pinch it as far down as you can get the stem to crush and fold it down after it crushes.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I would just get some side light on it then, its so tall that the bottom wont get much light.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Day 55 of the Northern Lights x Big Bud Autoflower.
20161129 170155
20161127 111549
20161129 170124
20161129 170138
20161129 170209
20161129 170221
20161129 170235

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Yes, many tops. That's what I want my plants to look like. Nice
Do you grow auto's? I love the nice yields you get from them. I also love the fact that they grow pretty fast. Grow on Bro!!!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Yo @DrMcSkunkins whats going on? What cha got growin? Thanks for all the tips you have given me...

Irietime

Irietime

Do you grow auto's? I love the nice yields you get from them. I also love the fact that they grow pretty fast. Grow on Bro!!!
I haven't grown any yet. I'd like to get my (hands on some. Wierd question, are auto flowering plants or seeds genetically modified (gmo)? If they are I probably wouldn't grow them. If not I'm totally down

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I haven't grown any yet. I'd like to get my (hands on some. Wierd question, are auto flowering plants or seeds genetically modified (gmo)? If they are I probably wouldn't grow them. If not I'm totally down
From what I understand they are organic and are not GMO. I read this article and from what they say its 100% organic. This is part of the article. Autoflowering seeds are 100% organic and not Genetically Modified Organism. Autoflowering is a hybrid strain, it was done by crossbreeding cannabis Indica/ cannabis sativa with Cannabis Ruderalis, the process is completely done manually without the help of modern technology. There is no Autoflowering seed available on registered markets that are Genetically Modified.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

brother im not for sure about that. I appreciate your fight with GMO'S

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Ive been cutting them down way too early or I just got all males this this time, only one that I kept looks like a female. I regret not taking clones now, looks like I will be running out once again.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

my question is? Why autos?
If you think autos are easier, i hesitate to agree..
First off, as soon as she breaks ground the clock has started. ANY mistakes in ph, watering, etc will stunt the root growth and your gonna need a good root system to grow big nugs and support the plant.
You cant stay in veg another week or 2. What you got is what you got. If you were an experienced grower and KNEW your median and nutes well, then by all means..
Also i think imo that in one way or another autos cant compete with the best of non autos. At least from the pics...
Plus what if you run across that 1000 year pheno.... Oh well its gone now forever since we cant clone...

Autos seem like a novelty... I think the best part about autos is you could grow a couple out in your veg tent with your mothers providing you a lil smoke while the flower tent did her cycles..

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

First off, as soon as she breaks ground the clock has started. ANY mistakes in ph, watering, etc will stunt the root growth and your gonna need a good root system to grow big nugs and support the plant.
You cant stay in veg another week or 2. What you got is what you got. If you were an experienced grower and KNEW your median and nutes well, then by all means..
Also i think imo that in one way or another autos cant compete with the best of non autos. At least from the pics...
Plus what if you run across that 1000 year pheno.... Oh well its gone now forever since we cant clone...

Autos seem like a novelty... I think the best part about autos is you could grow a couple out in your veg tent with your mothers providing you a lil smoke while the flower tent did her cycles..
That my friend I can't answer.. These plants do provide you with pretty good yields. I just started growing 2 at a time. For a year and a half now I grew just one at a time. Your right!!! As soon as they sprout the clock is ticking.. Peace Out..

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I hope i didn't open a wasps nest.. lololol. I just read it.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I hope i didn't open a wasps nest.. lololol. I just read it.
Oh no.. I didnt mean it that way.. I just speak to promote thought and help build prespective on the future problems that might lay ahead. I love everybody here. We have a great family of friends... And ppl are glad to really reach out to help.. This site and every one here is awesome!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Ive only grown fems thus far. This is my second try on reg seeds, the first one hermed on me. I think my setup needs an upgrade, I just cut a kk plant that had been in the dark for a few days, I will prob get like a half O... didnt take cuts...
I have two filters going but the kk really stinks when you let her go to the end. I took some pics but I will have to see if they were any good later...
I have norcal moontang and harlequin seedlings on deck getting munched on by Fgs and leaf miners and fighting cold temps at night so Im just about to put the lights on 24/0
Loving every second of life and the time God is letting me spend on this earth in Jesus' name and praying that I get to see my kids grow up while I grow old in comfort.

Irietime

Irietime

From what I understand they are organic and are not GMO. I read this article and from what they say its 100% organic. This is part of the article. Autoflowering seeds are 100% organic and not Genetically Modified Organism. Autoflowering is a hybrid strain, it was done by crossbreeding cannabis Indica/ cannabis sativa with Cannabis Ruderalis, the process is completely done manually without the help of modern technology. There is no Autoflowering seed available on registered markets that are Genetically Modified.
I mean, it seems to say it here in black and white. I'm down, the fact that the whole process is quicker is highly appealing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom