Northern Lights X Big Bud Autoflower

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Well got 2 plants going instead of 1. This one is called Northern lights x Big Bud. They say this plant gets to about 80cm. Well were going to find out. lolol. This one is 11 days old.
Northern lights x big bud autoflower
Northern lights x big bud autoflower 2
Northern lights x big bud autoflower 3

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey brother ,sorry I haven't called back .
Has the mango started to bloom yet? These are looking nice my friend.
STR8

gwheels

gwheels

If they are autos and are not growing with photo period strains I would keep the light on 18-6 or 20-4. It flowers by itself based on an internal clock from ruderalis.

:).

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

:smoking:
If they are autos and are not growing with photo period strains I would keep the light on 18-6 or 20-4. It flowers by itself based on an internal clock from ruderalis.

:).
I don't know for sure if the Sweet Mango is an auto. Its growing really weird. It has been vegging for over 50 days. I thought I would see some flowering started but, Not!! So a few folks here on the farm switch to 12-12 and see whats happens. She has grown about 6 more inches but no flowering yet. They say this is a 60-70 day plant and its about maybe 65 days.:smoking:

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

:smoking:
I don't know for sure if the Sweet Mango is an auto. Its growing really weird. It has been vegging for over 50 days. I thought I would see some flowering started but, Not!! So a few folks here on the farm switch to 12-12 and see whats happens. She has grown about 6 more inches but no flowering yet. They say this is a 60-70 day plant and its about maybe 65 days.:smoking:
Probably a auto that lost its auto gene. Or its not really an auto.... my guess. I ran 18-6 till last 10 days then blasted them 24/7 ... 5 ozs.

I also have them auto seeds nl x bb..... Maybe one day I will plant them....

gwheels

gwheels

I am no expert. I just started my 2nd batch of autos in my grow box and I know that 2 is plenty in there. Mine started to flower right around week 4 and they have been budding ever since. I had to wire them down to make them grow right in the confines of the box but the main stalk is about 1/2 inch in diameter now. I love that I have improved at least 2 fold over my last grow and it has been all thanks to the wisdom from THC farmer. You guys are the best. If I can do it anyone can. afghan kush ryder to the rescue

100 watts of actual mars power in a small grow box :D

IMG 20161105 133817
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I am no expert. I just started my 2nd batch of autos in my grow box and I know that 2 is plenty in there. Mine started to flower right around week 4 and they have been budding ever since. I had to wire them down to make them grow right in the confines of the box but the main stalk is about 1/2 inch in diameter now. I love that I have improved at least 2 fold over my last grow and it has been all thanks to the wisdom from THC farmer. You guys are the best. If I can do it anyone can. afghan kush ryder to the rescue

100 watts of actual mars power in a small grow box :D
Welcome to the Farm!!

Top Bottom