Not another growshow

• Thread starter coldnorth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

coldnorth

Not another growshow, And were off!

think 25 seeds has popped, strains are HB bx1 , venus, himalaya gold, zombie, powerskunk, big bang so far! more will follow :)

Not another growshow

Not another growshow 2

things to come :)

Not another growshow 3

:character0103:

Not another growshow 4
Not another growshow 5
C

coldnorth

last pics 7-9 days old! think i did some wrong couldent post new pics :S

D

Dr Herbal

Looks like your of to a flying start bro:) whats hb bx1, good luck wth the rest of the grow bro peace :)

Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

looks cool but the only thing i wud say is the cups wud be better off non seethru to stop light getting to the roots maybe i am wrong.

cant wait to c zombie powers and big bang near finish i really like the names of all of them

N$

C

coldnorth

Dr herbal, HB bx1 is happy brother bx1 from karma. :) thx bro

NS i was looking for em but couldent find lol, i will be transplanting em soon so hope it wont affect em :)

hubcap

hubcap

only ran the big bang. gypsys version, not greenhouses. but it was good smoke....
the others youve got goin are new to me, and i look forward to the notes you present, so we can garner a lil info about these newly sprouted lil ones!

D

doubleds

nice

Looking forward to the show bro! cant wait to see them 13 dawgz. Seeds coming soon bro.

dds

steveedg

steveedg

nice looking seedlings there ....just realised i'm following the same grow on 2 sites lol keep the pics coming

C

coldnorth

thx for intrest everyone, its first time with these strains for me aswell but il try to fill you guys out with what you want :)

so lets see, the big bang is from gh i think in its fem form, hope its any like urs then hubcap :)

glad you chimed in doubles, cant wait for those dawgs to join mate :)

steeve hope you enjoy, thx for nice coments chef.

C

coldnorth

DSCF0001

here is the 3 fems, himalyan is a tripod

DSCF0006

powerskunks, most sativa looking

DSCF0009

zombies starting to smell real nice :)

DSCF0015

groupshot of the babies

DSCF0013

and the happy brothers, compact little ones

C

coldnorth

me nether :) some more hopefully ladies to join the show, 4-5 diff strains! il list em later!

DSCF0025

groupshot of the ladies!

next in line :)

lets se, london high, 3 bagseed, 1 east coast purp diesel, 1 bubble berry, belladonna and more zombies waiting to break they jiffys in little greenhouse! total of 40 beans, aswell the amnesia x g13haze from ojd.

DSCF0023

:party0044:

C

coldnorth

so not to much to update, topped and fimed the 3 bigger powerskunks, so others will catch up alittle in height, will be topping rest of em later on when they are a little bigger. but they are all comming along fine.

they are now getting full strength nutes by lucas formula, 1.6 ml veg, 2.4 ml bloom per L water.

today im placing new order for 2 budboxes to make a new home for em aswell, then il be using both 400w hps. transplating to bigger pots aswell.

DSCF0002

DSCF0004

DSCF0006

R

Rural_GrowOp

looking good cold north. I have a power skunk at about 6 wks flower right now. Watch out there leggy. I flipped mine at around 28 inches and right now its almost 6'. They have a perfect sativa structure with strong side branching. I have some branches that are 3' long. Hope that helps man. Peace.

C

coldnorth

ah rural thats good to hear :mmm, any info on the strain? i can imagine they get big, they grow like crazy!

heres a lil update of mine! and the new ones (sry for bad pics):party0044:

DSCF0010

DSCF0014

DSCF0009

above soil is most of belladonnas, 2 agent orange, london highs, zombiess, still waiting for a e.c.p.d, bubbleberry fem, and the bag seeds!

R

Rural_GrowOp

I think its nl5 x shunk1x ?? I cant Remember what the other cross was to. Shes really starting to blow up. Huge top cola and every branch is sagging. Definitely a good yielder.

EDIT: here is what the breeder info says. "Bringing together a balanced mix of Skunk #1, Power Plant and Northern Lights"

C

coldnorth

I think its nl5 x shunk1x ?? I cant Remember what the other cross was to. Shes really starting to blow up. Huge top cola and every branch is sagging. Definitely a good yielder.

EDIT: here is what the breeder info says. "Bringing together a balanced mix of Skunk #1, Power Plant and Northern Lights"

aah then i know! thx for info mate! feel free to share pics or pointers :) :bong2:

steveedg

steveedg

glad to hear they are all popping for u m8 looks like both budboxes will be filled, as soon as my builders have finished i'll be popping a few more londons, and all the zombies, keep the pics coming and let us know what they are like with the nutes as the venoms and gumtree can't seem to get enough lol

C

coldnorth

sounds good steevee, hehe same goes for the zombies and londons, last run with londons they were hard to over feed lol! think you will find a nice keeper in the zombies, they smell most in veg of the ones i have going and good vigor too.

cant wait to see how urs turn out aswell, look for a fruity little more strechy pheno in the londons, enjoyed that pheno alot! other ones were pretty much a fruity more compact and a floral one, myself i enjoyed the fruity one best!

most of em poped now and new tents and some canna nutes to help out! tranferd most em to 3.5 l pots now. gonna transplant seedlings in a few days to 1 l pots aswell! next time will be soil less for sure lol!

Top Bottom