• Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
So is it safe to transplant it from the metal container to a regular pot? I am scared that it might die.
Yes. You might want the soil to be slightly damp which will help it to come out in one big chunk, making repotting easy. If you are going to have to remove the plant but leave the dirt behind, I would recommend proceeding very slowly and try to shake off the old medium from the roots, instead of just yanking the plant out. If possible, try to spread the roots out in the new container instead of in a pile. This will allow the roots to recover sooner. Depending on how much you disturb the roots, transplant shock can be very minor or it could stunt it for a week or two. Go easy on the nutes in the new container until the roots recover a little. Young roots and hot growing mediums don't always get along well. I would give a very light feeding until things perk back up.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yay ! Its going to be good...just be gentle with lights, heat ,watering etc for a week....

dire wolf

dire wolf

Is the container from china ? Spray it with antifreeze to get rid of the flu ! 😅

chussu

chussu

Is the container from china ? Spray it with antifreeze to get rid of the flu ! 😅
Niagara Recycles..Not sure from where the region orders them from lol. I sterlized the container with smoke from a LSD fatty .

dire wolf

dire wolf

Cool , fatty smoke works better than antifreeze for killing flu , in fact im gonna blow some all over the train today , jut ta be safe 😎

chussu

chussu

Thanks great people. Yes it's maximum cross ventilated from all directions.

chussu

chussu

As expected here comes the one most important GREENHORN question.
How much time more? Jan 1st 12/12. It had started flowering 2 weeks before jan 1st.

dire wolf

dire wolf

The new container has drainage holes in the bottom...right ?

Top Bottom