NOT Fire OG

• Thread starter Buddy Hemphill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Hemphill

says Swerve......

but thats what I've been callin it. If it aint it has got me fooled. Let me know if anybody can ID it please.

Not fire og
Not fire og 2
Not fire og 3
cheaplastic

cheaplastic

can you take non blurry pics of the colas maybe lol ?:character0201:

S

Swerve

It's bomb looking but it def aint raskals cut. All ogs put out orange hairs and similar calyx style but like Wick has said many times the best og is the on u grow and dial in

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Looks like DANK to me congrats on the harvest.... but i gotta say im sure Swerve has smoked more actual Fire OG then anyone on here (except raskal lol) so im sure hes right on this one

RSGD9

E

edux10

does rascals fire og and nor cal fire og (all the others) have any relation?

420king-MASSES

could it maybe the white[kromes] it kinda looks like kush nuggets and frosty as all hell if it isnt and no-one can help you out i would just name her the buddy hemphill and start a grow log and get a following where people will want your gear and bang there you go 1st place at the medi canna cup ; hey good luck on what ever you do those nuggs would have a spot in my jar

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Great Thread!!!
awesome bud shots..
if it aint the fire.. it looks just as good as raskals pics.. enjoy your fire og brotha

C

chunkymunky

looks like some deadhead og photos ive seen, especially the second pic in the original post.
anyways looks like it'll smoke up real nice for ya.

O

Old HAGgler

man the structure of that harvest top looks like bubba IMVHO.

but that mother plant doesnt.

hey i got a question...

its weed right???

WHO CARES!!!

smoke and enjoy!!

S

Swerve

its dank to be honest i would say that looks more like triangle kush than anything.. for real you sure you didnt get the tk cut...but if you want help verifying it send that plant to me. hahahha

B

Buddy Hemphill

i might be willing to negotiate a trade....:passingjoint:

....one of the luxuries of having a 215!!!!!:evilgrin

I haven't even started asking questions about the Legend I have (or don't have)....lol

S

SB805KUSH

great job Buddy Hemphill looks good! how many wks or days did you let her go?? might help identify pheno or strain.

S

Swerve

the legends og is the private reserve og cut from calm aka from orgnkid.. its good.. my circle of homies have been running it for years.. well since they got it fom calm.. its dank og for sure.. not my first choice in the jar but good none the less

Aligee

Aligee

whatcha puffin on SWERVE ??? let me guess some that AJ diesel lol!!! whats good homie !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom